Aerofox

Spear Type Or Sword Type?

Hey guys, I just want to ask since looks like I'm about to solve my damn dilemma of which class should I stay on.

I was reading up on the stuff about the Knight path, and it seemed nice since it already has a mount on the 2nd jobs.

(annoyingly this is the only class with a mount before 3rd jobs. sniper y u no get warg early)

Bowling Bash dealing 500% damage twice, and Spiral Pierce dealing great damage as well. In my opinion, they're both awesome. Now, that's the problem. I can't decide if I should take the path of the Sword, or the Spear.

Can someone also post me the pros and cons of both paths? Thanks in advance! :D

- Aerofox

I will always be inclined to say Spear type for general pvping. While the sword type will boast higher damage due to thana(if you had it), Spear type can stunlock people and that is awesome for me. And spear type LK has a closer gameplay to my main(Bio) so I do not have much problems. Additionally, vital strike is awesome.

I will always be inclined to say Spear type for general pvping. While the sword type will boast higher damage due to thana(if you had it), Spear type can stunlock people and that is awesome for me. And spear type LK has a closer gameplay to my main(Bio) so I do not have much problems. Additionally, vital strike is awesome.

Well, I'm poor as hell to get a Thanatos card. and I was an idiot for deleting my champ WHILE I had my STR belts in it

And besides, riding a mount with a spear is badass as heck. :D

uhmm. BB can be avoided through safety wall. SPear attacks can be avoided by pneuma. xD

BB can deal 16-26k twice normally at least on me and some geared ones i know. spear type can damage 3-5kx10 as per my own exp same as bb in there<<< but it really goes high to others since im a defensive class.

Both uses converters. so dispell is vital as well.