RHCX5787

Cards For Gunslinger Weapon

Oh my... Well this is the funnest part of the game! IMO there is no "best" option. Only what's beat for you. There are tons of cards, I would suggest picking the ones that interest you the most and will make you happy! Whether you want more attack speed, want to dish out mad fire or lightening damage, or even be an accurate critical maniac! Paradoxically, there are even weapon slot options to add cards thy will boost your defencw prowess.

Here is a link to the card database. Take a look around and pick something you think is right, because thats the only right choice for you :)

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=link_card

Happy campin,

- King Crimson

Oh my... Well this is the funnest part of the game! IMO there is no "best" option. Only what's beat for you. There are tons of cards, I would suggest picking the ones that interest you the most and will make you happy! Whether you want more attack speed, want to dish out mad fire or lightening damage, or even be an accurate critical maniac! Paradoxically, there are even weapon slot options to add cards thy will boost your defencw prowess.

Here is a link to the card database. Take a look around and pick something you think is right, because thats the only right choice for you :)

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=link_card

Happy campin,

- King Crimson

Though your opinion is a bit on the lower rate side. There is a best option for high rate servers. u dont need the cards for aspd. since u can max it out by just putting enough agi and bonuses from gears.

However, throw an aspd card Into your weapon and add our agi points into a stat of MY choice. It's all about how you wish to play. How does one decide what's best? Best is a matter of opinion. All I wish is happiness for you and me. :)

Edited by CrimsonKing

Well yeah u got a point. but my only point here is that high rate servers seems to have a certain build u should follow as the community already used/experimented and proved to be most effective.

And as what i stated before. if u sacrifice a card slot for a increasing aspd card. it would really make a big difference in your damage. since we are on a PK server.

And we have more than enough points to cover agi and insta cast and still got tons to be used on other stats.

Three Choices:

Thanatos+ Turtle Genreal+ Turtle General + Skeleton Worker

OR

Turtle General+ Turtle General+ Skeleton worker+ Skeleton Worker

OR

Incantation Samurai + Turtle General + Turtle General+ Skeleton Worker

You're Welcome

-DDH

Edited by waterintoblood