Renton

Taekwon Boy/ Taekwon Master Build

Both classes pretty much need the same stats and equips. Unless u can run and use flying side kick

Taekwon Boy

A class that is not favored by 90% of players on Ragnarok. But if used correctly can become a really really great asset during woe. Once you become a Ranker your hp and sp will be tripled. You can spam all 4 kicks which is your main job. you will also get +100 atk if you are in a party with 10 players. (note: they have to be on the same map as you or u will only get +how many players are on map with you)

You don't need scrolls or boxes cause of warm wind u have every element at ur disposal. when u use running skill and use it again asap u will gain another atk bonus. Ur damage as a ranker depends on ur attack damage. because you don't have a weapon bro >.>

Stats

Str = at least 250. ( i maxed at 300)

Agi= Doesn't matter as long as u have 195 atk speed. more hits equals more chances for kick stances

Vit= kinda doesn't matter since you will have tripled max hp and sp when u become a ranker

Int= dont need any

Dex= i figured the average player would have about 450-500 flee-so with equips i had like 530 -550 hit

Luk= don't need any

Equips

i would prefer the fking or fknight set cause it is pretty darn good

Top- valk helm or exspansion

Mid- ROP,EMP,ZOD

Bottom- Taekwon Ring (or cape if u have it)

Armor- Forsaken King or Knight

Shield- Fking,Fknight, Friggs is best

Robe- Fking or Knight

Shoes- Fking or knight

Acessory- if u max ur attack then get a dex belt for +40 dex. just make sure ur hit is about 500. if you have a ring or cape then use str belts

Cards.

Top- I used two pharoh cards. cause if u use golden thief bug card with no Int then ur gonna be wasting seeds to recover sp instead of only hp. when u can spam all the kicks ur sp drains fast with gtb.

Mid-Maya purple if u scared of cloaking players. I used fire wall with baby skoll card in case i got ambushed.

Bottom-maya purple or whatever you want

Armor- you are a tank because of ur hp so u can be a fatass and start with double Tao or be a asshole (like me) and use double orc lord. when against sinx use evil druid. 85% of sinxes use enchant deadly poison. Evil Druid is their worst emeny

Shield- obviously usakoring card. make sure u have on double pharoh when u switch to gtb

robe- double raydric cause champ is ur worst emeny when in woe. u can use deviling if u want too but be aware that u will gain a lot more damage from other elements. Sinx card is kinda useless for you cause you want that attention. plus if a ranged character is hitting u then use flying side kick to close distance. u can put sinx card on ur alt robe.

shoes- double fallen hiram bishop. this is where ur pharoah cards come in handy because FBH takes away all ur SP.

Accessary- ifrit or runes whichever u prefer

Taekwon Master / SG

Same equips,cards, and stats as Taekwon Boy except that you dont really need Dex. Because if you get a soul link then use Union skill then ur hits wont miss and you will ignore emeny def. SG is pretty much a PVP class than a woe class. cause when u hatred 3 different classes. you will be godlike damage on them. But there is a nerf on flying side kick right now i guess.

• Like 1

y my damge still low like 4k per hit even use skill still 4k damge.....note im not ranker yet..

still nid to ranker to do high damge?

try to sprint then flying kick