Bio is the best, but still you'll need to gear up with full quest and vote set to be able farm here freely.

Trouble against the paladin demihuman.. tank like hell.... and there's a wizard demi human will make me miss all the time with my acid bomb.. Help~~

Spam acid bomb on Randel (it should die in 2-4 sec) and use elemental bolts on Celia...spam it as well. Better have fcp when farming on lhz_dun04....and use berries.

U might want to check the comments on the farming guide i made. One of awesome players posted a guide in the form of a reply in my guide on how to farm in lhz_dun04 using a bio.

Simply click the image with collin's farming guide. and read replies. GOodluck !

Trouble against the paladin demihuman.. tank like hell.... and there's a wizard demi human will make me miss all the time with my acid bomb.. Help~~

Read santorius19's guide, its very helpful, do what it said with a bio.

Or get a cubic drooping valkyrie (top head, +15 all stats, with 7% chance to cast dispell on target when attacking) or valkyrie card (which seems kind of over doing tho)

It takes some time to farm the cubic drooping valkyrie headgear in [intergrated head gear quest].

Then you will have 7% chance to cut the pally like cookies using sniper (with 195 aspd its acceptable). I am using sub par gears so it still takes me 4+ sec to kill it, unless i got an early dispel on the paladin.

for Celia,

She is Ghost property so just use any elemental damage to kill her, she has a lower health pool then others.

if she empty ur mana pool early before you do anything, I just warp to town to heal back up, because screw tht.

Edited by nate1002