Royce

Royce's Beginner Abyss Farming Guide :)

Since there are no guides on how to build a farming sniper, then I guess I should make one :th_ok:

When farming in abyss as a sniper, you need the skill Focused Arrow Strike.

Why? Because it can hit multiple mobs at once and it deals alot of damage.

You can also use normal attack if you don't have kiels for spamming but FAS makes the

farming faster :)

Stats:

Str: 50 base - you need this to carry some items and pots

Agi: enough for 195 aspd. Put kiels first

Vit: rest of the stats

Dex: 190 ++

Int: 0 - you don't need this one

Luk: Enough for 81 crit - because I believe that FAS gives +20 more

crit. And that makes it 101.

But if you're not contented, it's your choice to make it 101 excluding FAS's crit

Make sure to use Falcon Eyes first before adding luk because it gives +10 more crit

Gears:

Upper Headgear: FKnight Helm

cards: Kiel, and any other that you want xD

Middle Headgear: L.Zodiac Aurora, L.LHZ Aurora, Fallen Ghost

cards: Kiel

Lower Headgear: Rucksack, L.Balloon, Infernal Cape, Scarf

cards: Kiel

---you need the Kiels in the headgears to spam your FAS

Armor: FKnight Armor

cards: Ghostring+Tao / Ghostring+Pecopeco / Tao Gunka+Tao Gunka / Pecopeco+Pecopeco

---i prefer having GR because you might get hit but other sniper's FAS. They use neutral property arrows so GR really helps in reducing the damage. Pecopeco if you're poor :th_wah:

Weapon: Legendary Sniper Bow

cards: 2xTurtle General + 2x The Paper / 2xEarth Petite + 2xThe Paper

---earth petite if you don't have TGs yet. Each gives 20% damage on dragons

Shield: FKnight Shield

cards: Usakoring / Golden Thief Bug

Garment: Fknight Cloak

cards: 2x Pouring

---the +20% additional damage of two pouring cards helps killing acidus alot

Footgear: Fknight Boots

cards: 2x GEC / 2x Martyr / 2x Sohee / 2x FBH / FBH+GEC

---each GEC card gives 10% additional hp and sp for you to survive faster. If you don't have GEC, then Martyr should do for additional hp and sohee for additional sp.

I wont advice FBH because it only lowers your sp and gives no damage bonus to acidus. But if you wanna pk some wizards while farming, then go for it. But those wizards might get mad and hunt you down with their geared main. And you'll end up crying. . . . . . like me :th_swt3:

Accessory: 2x L. Dex Gauntlet

Arrow: Any neutral property arrow. Or shadow arrows. I use shadow arrows because our main target is the red acidus and they are weak against shadow property. I can deal 70k damage on the red acidus with just the npc-bought shadow arrow. Bring immaterial arrows too if you wanna play the villain ang pk others

Strategy Guide:

Kill the Acidus!! Kill!!! FAS! BOOM! BOOM!

BANG! BANG! Yeah! Is that all you got you damn dragon?!!

KILL! KILL! KILL! BANG!

BAM! FAS! FAS! BANG! BOON! KILL!!!

This is my first guide so I'm sorry if it's a bit confusing :th_swt3:

I tried to share almost everything of my knowledge so I hope it helps ^.^

Edited by Royce
  • Like 1

Hallelujah.
Someone made one, but I was gonna make one.
Sadly, I'm lazy as holy hell. soooooooooooo...

ADDITIONAL INFO FROM A "PROFESSIONAL" SNIPER:

1. If you only have Silver Kiels and is impatient as hell with your FAS' delay, just use Double Strafe one-by-one. Why? See below.
  • You'll need to use Shadow Arrow for Yellow Acidus, and Stone (earth) Arrow for other colored Acidus mobs.

2. Put some stats for INT for spamming more FAS or DS.

3. NEVER use FBH (Silver FBH is okay, your choice.) for farming. Assuming you have 1 INT, you'll only have 300 SP with FBH.

4. Patience is a virtue. Yellow Acidus don't always drop treasure boxes so just keep on killing and wait. :D

I'll update this section if I get the time to delve more onto my main class..
or if I finally give up and become a minstrel for fun. xD

Edited by Aerofox

^^^
Wut he said is true.
Use those arrow switching. But if you're lazy as hell, you can default neutral arrows because it deals a decent damage of 50k per FAS in evey abyss mob.

EDIT: I take back what I said about having neutral property arrows as default xD

Because shadow arrows are better against the red acidus. You can 1 hit them while dealing decent damage against the other mobs. Except the hydrolancer

Like I said, fbh is useless in farming in abyss. Just switch your boots if your mind becomes evil enough to pk xD

Edited by Royce

yellow acidus drops the treasure boxes, not the red one. the red one aint an acidus, its a ferus. XD

PS: its a good nice guide overall... :th_ok:

Strategy Guide:

Kill the Acidus!! Kill!!! FAS! BOOM! BOOM!

BANG! BANG! Yeah! Is that all you got you damn dragon?!!

KILL! KILL! KILL! BANG!

BAM! FAS! FAS! BANG! BOON! KILL!!!

^lol... i really love happy people like you! hehehe! you really made my day. BEST GUIDE EVER!!! :th_heh: :th_no1:

Edited by jameslamela

I use legendary shadow arrows to kill anything except hydrolancer (i use legendary holy arrows for them) so, i dont know why you need to use earth to kill other mobs.

The guide creator and co-creator assumes that you, the reader, have not done the Legendary Ammunition quest yet. c:

Using legendary arrows is a great idea since they have a 50 DMG difference from the usual arrows. (If I'm not wrong)

As long as your arrow of choice can one-shot the dragons with a single FAS, then go ahead and use that arrow.

for new ones, id prefer having more dex than vit. since u will be farming and will mostly warp after lure/kill. u wont need much vit to tank. + if u se amonra+dwiz card combo on ur shoes ull have more line of defense from acidus as this combos will give kyrie.

where can i get pouring card? i typed @whereis pouring and it said it is in for_dun01 but i cant teleport using @go command :( sorry noob here

You'll need to do the Forsaken Dungeon Quest, Click Here

After that, double-click the ticket to warp inside the forsaken dungeon and there you go!