sirchief

Thanatos Room "passcode"

After hitting the "Enter Room" option of the thanatos room, i suggest a random 4-digit passcode needs to be entered first, and of course, if the code is wrong, you can try again and again until someone manage to get the right one. This way, people who enter the room will be the one with the most luck, not the one with most speed...just saying...

RNG seems better and doable since iRO quests like the one posted by Forum~ is already using it. At least it gives everyone a fair chance.

But wont people just gear up a few characters and multi-client?

Yes they can, but that still does not guarantee that they will get in, it just increases their chance of getting in. And gearing up multiple clients to deal with thanatos will take time. Every account you have should have supplies, and every account should have a sniper that can finish of thana easily. It's like when people use multiple clients for dice, most of them still do not win it.

But wont people just gear up a few characters and multi-client?

Yes, but it's a considerable amount of effort to have multiple characters ready plus having supplies and gear for it. I know it's not hard to have legendary gear on ~10 characters, but it still requires a good amount of management for "only" a increased chance at getting into the thanatos room.

After all none of their characters might get chosen by the RNG system and Genesis opposes to the idea of a ip restriction to allow people in internet cafes to also have a chance.

Also I think having a 4 digit passcode randomly generated wont help much, because it makes it even more likely for bots to get in since they can generate and type all permutations faster.