brutalbagets

Mvp Cards / Normal Cards = Activity Tokens

i just want to request for the next patch would be ok for you to make a NPC that can exchange MVP/simple card for activty token. in that way all cards especially the MVP cards thats not most used to equipment will be used to other purpose. if its ok and if it is possible for that. thank you

for example 80 uberporing card for 1 or 2 activity tokens / 10pcs Drake card for 5 activity tokens...

or for every hour or two the NPC will ask for a new card and that card have a corresponding points ....

I disagree. This is essentially buying activity tokens with tokens. The rewards in the activity token shop should take time to acquire.

and also a no for me. since u can already have bonus a.toks for being online for 12 hours i think.

what i suggest is to maybe lower the hours required to get the a.toks bonus? since its hard being online for 12 consecutive hours. and based on others. they get random error or dc as well.

No for me as well. I can leave 5 pcs at work online and just afk, randomly checking every hour if needed.

thx guys. i hope we can use in other purpose the unsed mvp cards / normal cards. or like trade 10 drake card for 5 oe 3 berry tix or other stuffs..

Hmmm.. I suggest having an NPC to buy MVP and Mini-MVP cards only (except Thana) but would be in a lower price compared to the market, in that case the server can preserve MVP card prices (since MVP cards today seems to be in a decent and affordable prize mainly because of MVP Invasion Hour :th_bawi: )

Example:

TG in the market is 45

NPC buys it let's say...40

when OP seller sells it at 50, you can just simply slap it onto his digital face and tell him "Go sell it to the NPC or make it rot in your storage... :th_gg: " (ofc, except when it's rush :th_e4: )

and vice-versa...

when a low balling shiet tries to buy it at 40 you can just spit it to his pixel face that "This is business, If I wanted to sell this for 40, I shouldn't have wasted 1m for broadcasting and just sell it straight away to the NPC :th_e5: "

The only downside I see is that it will kill the 'Buy and Sell' strategy of other players (but that's the main cause of OP selling w/c makes the economy worse! :th_e1: )

just to be clear, the NPC will just determine the SUGGESTED retail price and not dictate the ceiling price...the economy of our server still lies in our hands...the NPC can just do enough but still if we buy and sell fair enough we can balance our economy between burning and producing tokens... Anyways, this NPC I suggest will prolly get rid of some MVP cards that are prolly rotting in your storage like Dracula card, Beelzebub card, Mistress card, Drake card, Eddga card, Detale card, Garm card, Ktullanux card, Moonlight Flower card, Osiris card, Pharaoh card... erm.. did I miss something? :th_swt3:

Edited by mutilixus

Hmmm.. I suggest having an NPC to buy MVP and Mini-MVP cards only (except Thana) but would be in a lower price compared to the market, in that case the server can preserve MVP card prices (since MVP cards today seems to be in a decent and affordable prize mainly because of MVP Invasion Hour :th_bawi: )

Example:

TG in the market is 45

NPC buys it let's say...40

when OP seller sells it at 50, you can just simply slap it onto his digital face and tell him "Go sell it to the NPC or make it rot in your storage... :th_gg: " (ofc, except when it's rush :th_e4: )

and vice-versa...

when a low balling shiet tries to buy it at 40 you can just spit it to his pixel face that "This is business, If I wanted to sell this for 40, I shouldn't have wasted 1m for broadcasting and just sell it straight away to the NPC :th_e5: "

The only downside I see is that it will kill the 'Buy and Sell' strategy of other players (but that's the main cause of OP selling w/c makes the economy worse! :th_e1: )

just to be clear, the NPC will just determine the SUGGESTED retail price and not dictate the ceiling price...the economy of our server still lies in our hands...the NPC can just do enough but still if we buy and sell fair enough we can balance our economy between burning and producing tokens... Anyways, this NPC I suggest will prolly get rid of some MVP cards that are prolly rotting in your storage like Dracula card, Beelzebub card, Mistress card, Drake card, Eddga card, Detale card, Garm card, Ktullanux card, Moonlight Flower card, Osiris card, Pharaoh card... erm.. did I miss something? :th_swt3:

Beelzebub, Ktullanux, Moonlight Flower, and Pharaoh still have a use for me.

And as for this sugestion i can't say whether I'm agree or not since market is something that determined by society and its hard to come to a conclusion

-1 if you can actually use activity token to buy cards. then what is the point of donation cards? it will be unfair for those who use real money to buy cards and the other day they will know thats its only worth activity token.

-1 if you can actually use activity token to buy cards. then what is the point of donation cards? it will be unfair for those who use real money to buy cards and the other day they will know thats its only worth activity token.

On which suggestion you refer this? Since I think you misunderstand something.