Veracity

Improvements For New Players, Freebie Npc, And Special Sales!

Great update especially LTD part.

Maybe many will against about LTD part but that is different for me. Because I don't really care about market and got all gear I need through donation way.

As long as I can get the item I want with acceptable price I don't care. 6k+(more then 150$) for a merely +5 all stat is too high for me, so this update is good news for me.

And for new freebie headgear, it can't dropped nor putted on storage while its weight 30 and 10 each. Please can you do something about this? Thanks

Edited by gennova

wdf bbq.

I was about to post the same.

On topic:

I like the Freebie thingy, even an oldie like me loves new headgears x.x those backpacks are too str0nk.

Anddd ... I just realized that LKs can't use Two Handed Quicken anymore, was that supposed to happen too? It was helpful :P

I'm always watching friends.

Its good to see the staff trying to help new players.

• Like 1

Great update especially LTD part.

Maybe many will against about LTD part but that is different for me. Because I don't really care about market and got all gear I need through donation way.

As long as I can get the item I want with acceptable price I don't care. 6k+(more then 150$) for a merely +5 all stat is too high for me, so this update is good news for me.

And for new freebie headgear, it can't dropped nor putted on storage while its weight 30 and 10 each. Please can you do something about this? Thanks

We'll make it so they can be stored. :) We can also reduce the weight of them too. Thanks for letting us know!

I was about to post the same.

On topic:

I like the Freebie thingy, even an oldie like me loves new headgears x.x those backpacks are too str0nk.

Anddd ... I just realized that LKs can't use Two Handed Quicken anymore, was that supposed to happen too? It was helpful :P

I already responded to your ticket about this. :) But basically, in order to fix the issues with Parry based on the community's feedback, we changed Freyr's to one handed. So that's why Two Handed Quicken doesn't work anymore. We'll look into re-adding it though.

Hi can anyone help me? NEW Limited Edition Boxes allow you to upgrade your Valkyrie Expansion Helm to a Limited Edition Helm!

Which Helm/Head gears are categorized as Valkyrie Expansion Helms? I cant tell by browsing in the token shop, also

what do we upgrade them into? What are those Limited Edition Helm looks like?

Thanks

yooo GM please fix freys sword cant use parry skill..

/sob

The update IS the fix. It was broken before. If you want to know why it was removed, kindly visit this thread:

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=28649

Officially made imp completely useless and just for style, also dropped the market price of LTD helms and the rarity of them.

I AGREE, :((((

Question: Should you get those LTD packages, do you get the LTD version of the headgear or just the imperial token to make it LTD?

@GMTeam: Just a heads up! I just tested the Legendary LK weapon. I'm still able to cast Parry with it so I'm guessing you guys forgot about it in the update.

Edited by Forum~

@GMTeam: Just a heads up! I just tested the Legendary LK weapon. I'm still able to cast Parry with it so I'm guessing you guys forgot about it in the update.

Thank you, we will work on fixing this. :) Okay, I let Genesis know and it should be fixed now.

Thank you, we will work on fixing this. :) Okay, I let Genesis know and it should be fixed now.

That was fast, LOL. Nice work.