Veracity

Improvements For New Players, Freebie Npc, And Special Sales!

headerfixed.png
Presents...

julysales.jpg

Special Summer Savings!

To combat recent chargebacks and rising server costs, we're having a special sale

in the Tokenshop for a limited time!

Valkyrie Weapons: Buy 2, get $10 off; Buy 3, save $15!

Infernal Capes: Buy 2, get $10 off!

NEW Limited Edition Boxes allow you to upgrade

your Valkyrie Expansion Helm to a Limited Edition Helm!

$40 each, buy 2 and get $10 discount, or buy 3 and get $30 off!

Plus...

When you donate $100, receive a FREE Woodie pet!

When you donate $200, receive a FREE Taini pet!

newbiechanges.jpg

Improvements for New Players

New Freebie NPC!

Talk to the Freebie NPC near the Help Desk and get a special untradable headgear:

Males get a free Oliver Wolf Hood and females get a free Neko Mimi Kafra!

Effects: All stats +20, 0 slots.

You'll also receive an Adventurer's Backpack (lower, unslotted)

that adds +10 all stats, +10% max HP and +10% max SP!

Free weapons to make leveling easier

Now, when you change jobs at the Job Mistress,

you'll receive a free weapon for your class that adds:

10% HP and 10% SP, +100 ATK/MATK, +20 AGI/DEX

so you have one less thing to worry about while you level!

fixes.png

• Fixed an issue where Glimmering Blade was considered two-handed
  • Added a 1% chance of casting parry with Glimmering Blade
  • Fixed issue with Burning Spirit being dropable
  • Removed Stat reset on login under certain conditions
  • Fixed issue with Infernal Cape not giving 7% additional attack
  • Fixed issue with Mythical Aurora displaying wrong description
  • Updated WoE Info in Bulleting Board

credits.png
Coding and fixes by Genesis
Previews by Barbie

Idea for newbie weapons thanks to Aerofox
Thanks to our awesome community for all of their suggestions!

• Like 1

Officially made imp completely useless and just for style, also dropped the market price of LTD helms and the rarity of them.

Do you honestly do anything other than complain? Every time I see a post by you, its complaining about something. If you hate it here so much, why do you keep playing? We clearly explained that we are doing this promotion to combat chargebacks. Now stop complaining.

• Like 1

Do you honestly do anything other than complain? Every time I see a post by you, its complaining about something. If you hate it here so much, why do you keep playing? We clearly explained that we are doing this promotion to combat chargebacks. Now stop complaining.

Everytime I post I simply post what I see going on, only you see it as complaining. And I only get on for events, since you're going to be getting a lot of donations with this promotion are you planning to buy Harmony?

Everytime I post I simply post what I see going on, only you see it as complaining. And I only get on for events, since you're going to be getting a lot of donations with this promotion are you planning to buy Harmony?

Darn, I didn't know we were having an event right now. Seeing as you are on.

No, I am not planning on buying Harmony nor or in the future. I am planning on keeping the server running though. I'll Tell you what though, you pay the monthly server costs and I'll refund the single person who has bought the Limited Edition Box's money. Deal?

Darn, I didn't know we were having an event right now. Seeing as you are on.

No, I am not planning on buying Harmony nor or in the future. I am planning on keeping the server running though. I'll Tell you what though, you pay the monthly server costs and I'll refund the single person who has bought the Limited Edition Box's money. Deal?

Only on to try and get rid of this LTD hat after seeing this update. And I'm sure you have more than enough money to for both, but do what you will with it.

I'm sorry that you are unhappy with the change we decided to make. However, we're trying to make it so more people can obtain Limited Helms since Imperial Helms are very rare and many players who have them opt not to turn them into Imperial Tokens. Since Imperial Tokens are rare, it means players cannot have more than one at most, which limits the selection of the styles they can use. The whole point of adding Valkyrie Expansion helms (and their Limited Edition counterparts) was to allow players to customize their looks more. Imperial Helms will still be valuable because they are rare, and some players prefer their sprite to V.E. helms.

As for Harmony, I'd like to point out that Harmony is not only easy to bypass, but is extremely flawed. There are a TON of issues with Harmony, and it hurts more than it helps. You can read a lot of player's experiences with Harmony here: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/harmony-destroys-servers/ It would not be beneficial to us at all. Instead, we're going to adjust the delays on problematic skills to prevent players from abusing 3rd party programs.

Anyway to drop freebies?? anyone know?? pm in game or here thanks :D or at least just the backpack it weighs 10!!! Thats almost a seed!! o.o xD

Edited by hazbird123

I'm sorry that you are unhappy with the change we decided to make. However, we're trying to make it so more people can obtain Limited Helms since Imperial Helms are very rare and many players who have them opt not to turn them into Imperial Tokens. Since Imperial Tokens are rare, it means players cannot have more than one at most, which limits the selection of the styles they can use. The whole point of adding Valkyrie Expansion helms (and their Limited Edition counterparts) was to allow players to customize their looks more. Imperial Helms will still be valuable because they are rare, and some players prefer their sprite to V.E. helms.

As for Harmony, I'd like to point out that Harmony is not only easy to bypass, but is extremely flawed. There are a TON of issues with Harmony, and it hurts more than it helps. You can read a lot of player's experiences with Harmony here: http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/harmony-destroys-servers/ It would not be beneficial to us at all. Instead, we're going to adjust the delays on problematic skills to prevent players from abusing 3rd party programs.

That's why Gold Imp had a purpose on the server, to be turned into imperial helms. By implementing this LTD Box you basically just destroy gold imps and every other imps value along with the value of the LTDs that already existed. Either way I really have no say in what updates happen or don't happen on the server so my opinion really doesn't matter in the end since you guys will do what you want. I'm done arguing but thanks for addressing the situation like a proper adult.

Edited by ThePerfectHit

wdf bbq.

I was about to post the same.

On topic:

I like the Freebie thingy, even an oldie like me loves new headgears x.x those backpacks are too str0nk.

Anddd ... I just realized that LKs can't use Two Handed Quicken anymore, was that supposed to happen too? It was helpful :P

It appears to me he is just stating his opinion on the new donation promotion. Just because he doesn't agree doesn't make what he is saying complaining, rather he is just contributing his thoughts towards the new addition. He clearly states why he doesn't agree with it, he is not just bashing it arbitrarily.

Although there are some issues associated with the implementation of Harmony, with the right coding and editing it can be applied without being problematic. I have played on a few servers with Harmony and suffered none of the aforementioned. I would also like to point out that editing the delays will only help with Breakneck and not many other commonly abused 3rd party programs.

• Like 1

It appears to me he is just stating his opinion on the new donation promotion. Just because he doesn't agree doesn't make what he is saying complaining, rather he is just contributing his thoughts towards the new addition. He clearly states why he doesn't agree with it, he is not just bashing it arbitrarily.

Although there are some issues associated with the implementation of Harmony, with the right coding and editing it can be applied without being problematic. I have played on a few servers with Harmony and suffered none of the aforementioned. I would also like to point out that editing the delays will only help with Breakneck and not many other commonly abused 3rd party programs.

There is a fine line between contributing with constructive criticism and looking for things to complain about. Regarding your Harmony comments, there are multiple implementation issues with Harmony, specially on a large server like ours. If you or anyone else has any questions about them, feel free to message me on Skype. I've had ample experience with developing software throughout its multiple production stages and would be happy to clear up any questions you might have. This isn't the place to really be discussing implementing Harmony into the server. I have already reviewed the suggestion about it. I would also ask that any other nonconstructive "opinions" be taken to PM with me. Thanks.

• Like 1