urdreams02

Getting Tire To Know How Build Breaker?

No need for thana or being crit type.

you can just compound 4 Lod Card on right hand. and another 4 Lod card on the left hand.

so doing basic math, you have a 0.8% chance in having a coma on emp. its higher than getting a thana card in the room. :D

Try and use 8 LOD cards dual daggers with GTB on your shoes. Haha. This guide. I'm a year and a half late but this made me laugh still. XD

As long as you stay the f* alive and luckily outburst others on the last auto attack that destroys the emperium, you'll do the job. Do you if it works for you. I've once broke the emperium while on full stripped once. I've done it on every class except ninja, super novice, and sl. Dream big. Ignore the negativity on your guide. I respect your guide and thanks for sharing a build that works for you and might work for many other. The main focus is staying alive. Let others die and you'll finish the job. A castle doesn't determine who is right at all. Only those that are left and got that special last auto attack that kills the emperium's health.

For me, don't stop to experiment. you will fail fail fail and fail. maybe you discover new build of breaker which is the best