urdreams02

Getting Tire To Know How Build Breaker?

one of my guildie breaks the emp with bare hands and took the last break. no joke. XD anyways, i remember my old self when i was new on the game. i had made a noob guide and get smashed by older players, then after that i made my adjustments. well, we are all here to develop ourselves and to become better, right?

PS: being strong is not about crashing weak ones, its all about helping others to become strong as you...

Being strong is not about crashing weak ones, its all about helping others to become strong as you.

Exactly.

I'm really weak myself in PvP but I still help others become strong in PvP. I have shitty gear while they have Blessed/Cursed rings and idgaf. xD

one of my guildie breaks the emp with bare hands and took the last break. no joke. XD anyways, i remember my old self when i was new on the game. i had made a noob guide and get smashed by older players, then after that i made my adjustments. well, we are all here to develop ourselves and to become better, right?

PS: being strong is not about crashing weak ones, its all about helping others to become strong as you...

Your gunslinger guide was decent enough that it only misses out on some stuff. His guide here posts misconceptions(Usage of Drake Card, and his card combos altogether, magnum break hitting emp). If a new guy follow this to break, it will do him more harm than good.

omaygawdd atlast sum1 posted a guide to be a PRO Breaker *-* c: huehuehue

Lol please stop bumping this messed up guide before newbie takes the wrong path. A path that can't turn back.

I heard that if you wear make up it would increse your breaking strength tenfold. Your break would be so strong it would destroy the castle also. I haven't tried this as I am too scared to do so