Angelooo

Best Guild In Fro Since The Server Started.

Bad Company

Our teamwork was amazing for very few people who have not much experience in WoE.

Though many guilds hated us.

Yes, Bad company was good but not great IMO. They are usually a sidekick for OSFA/Vengeance. They tend to wait in the entrance for the mentioned guild. Also, the defense lacks compared to what Endeavour does when they wait at the entrance.

I also recall HOPE the one led by El which was a decent guild as well seeing as they only had I think 10 people. Still able to hold their castle during their time. And If I remember correctly they mostly had champs which also does the breaking. Note the emp HP back then was really less compared to the one right now.

Yes, Bad company was good but not great IMO. They are usually a sidekick for OSFA/Vengeance. They tend to wait in the entrance for the mentioned guild. Also, the defense lacks compared to what Endeavour does when they wait at the entrance.

Yea Endeavour was quite strong at defending the entrance. Our guild members were still in knight gears and lowed geared compared to Endeavour.

yea but influence is the best...all pro people to day is from influence :))

Influence was a great guild, sure. But they're old news.

The days where you could be a member and obtain an emp aura via list, those were good times, sure.

But no reason to continually ride their dk in the past 4 posts.

Such an old topic I haven't seen in awhile lol Personally, I would pick... (This is no way in any order or rank, it is just a list of names)

Rest In Peace (My first guild to be in lol)

Loli Kingdom

Transcension

Royal Mafia

Elith

Destiny

Influence

~Honourable Mention~

Predicament

Extinction

Royal Mafia

Transcension

Influence