Angelooo

Best Guild In Fro Since The Server Started.

This is kinda hard. in terms of pvp most of good players go free lancing so they go with different guilds. and for woe. hmmm is it how many castle they got? and how long they kept it?
I known this guild that held Alde for a very long time. forgot the name but yea during those days Alde was impenetrable. and then there was Influence (I WAS IN HERE "BIAS" MWEHEHE) at start they were not so good but in the end they had like 2-3 castle each woe. then I quit :D

Royal Mafia + Influence Alliance.

Beautiful <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honourable Mention: Awesome guild that had less than 10-ish people..

R.I.P. <3

Edited by mzvlle

This is kinda hard. in terms of pvp most of good players go free lancing so they go with different guilds. and for woe. hmmm is it how many castle they got? and how long they kept it?

I known this guild that held Alde for a very long time. forgot the name but yea during those days Alde was impenetrable. and then there was Influence (I WAS IN HERE "BIAS" MWEHEHE) at start they were not so good but in the end they had like 2-3 castle each woe. then I quit :D

Transcension? :D Best guild ever <: .. and influence too. Let's not forget about Loli Kingdom !

• Like 1

"Veneration" yep, the one led by former fRO player Deniz.

Coz he pretty much bought out GVG wherein nobody or there is insufficient people to challenge his guild in GVG and the GMs had to cancel GVG for that reason. And his guilds defense back then was not easy to go through. I recall a euro woe where his castle never broke.

"Veneration" yep, the one led by former fRO player Deniz.

Coz he pretty much bought out GVG wherein nobody or there is insufficient people to challenge his guild in GVG and the GMs had to cancel GVG for that reason. And his guilds defense back then was not easy to go through. I recall a euro woe where his castle never broke.

Well, with their numbers, most guilds did not bother. However, i remember us in Elith breaking their defense and got the castle

Well, with their numbers, most guilds did not bother. However, i remember us in Elith breaking their defense and got the castle

Yep. Not just the numbers though. Most of his members make us of BN and those other sort of stuff, if you read about it though. Didn't recall Elith being active when he made Veneration. Elith was active when he still had No Mercy which had less people as I recall

^ We were actually semi-active around then. I do have some memories of going in that guild's castle.

Anyway, I'd have to go with Influence and Loli Kingdom (dem impenetrable castles doe.)

And Elith <3 huehue

Well when i first got on server i was with RTF the most we got was like all 5 castles. Rival guilds were OSFA and Veneration/No Mercy which i remember merged.. correct me if i'm wrong. Those days were intense real rivalry between guilds unlike nowadays emperium breaks everytime..

The first guild I joined that helped me become the best breaker is Fabled..and Elith, small guild is always the best for me xD..oh yea..Endeavour members also guide me how to be the best..thnx xD.. ^_<

Edited by Monaco96

I'm bias and I judge how "best" a guild was due to its players, not through overall skill in woe and such events(although most players in the guilds in my list are good individually)

With that said, I only list guilds that I have been a part of(with the exception of one)

1. /desp - never been a part of them since I was a newbie back then, but they are awesome people. Seriously.

2. Psychosamuraiz - first guild I been with. We rarely WoE and mostly PvP back then in anthell01 and lhz_dun03 but we have very few members.

3. Elith - the guild I been a part of when I came back after hiatus. Still my family in this server. My fondest memory of the guild was when we broke a castle that hasn't been broken for weeks/months and after we did, people are pming us with "thank you"

4. Influence - most the members of this guild are my friends and the ones I respected like Ken.

• Like 1