hastemyday21

Berry And Seed Spam Delay

Hello my fellow players. I've been in this server for like 2 months and I can say that this server is REALLY GOOD...

Friendly GMs, friendly players (some are not lol), great updates and good community. The only thing that I really don't like about this server (please don't hate me) is the spam of berries and seeds. I don't know if it's just me but I think it would be much better if all healing item consumptions have a delay. Like .5s or .3s. Well, this is just my suggestion. Feel free to comment what you think about it. Thanks.

Nah, its isn't recommended here on our server, that delay will get you killed on an instant esp with people who have abnormal spamrates.

Delayed spam on berries will get you killed way too easily. Even my Bio with 10k matk will net a kill just by using bolts if you delay seed spam rate.

This is a silly idea on a HR where damage dealt can exceed any player's HP within 2-5 seconds.

It will never happen.

Edited by Forum~

GAME IS TOOO FAST PACED. imagine warping on a castle then dead...

GAME IS TOOO FAST PACED. imagine warping on a castle then dead...

I was about to say this earlier but I can't remember. Imagine going inside the castle when there are like 3 wizards stacking their meteors. Any small delay on seeds would kill you in like a second there.

Ragnarok WoE IS supposed to be fast-paced. That makes the thrill of all our WoEs when we all get cspeed pots.

I was about to say this earlier but I can't remember. Imagine going inside the castle when there are like 3 wizards stacking their meteors. Any small delay on seeds would kill you in like a second there.

Even magically surviving meteors. LK BB gonna bury em lolololo

This is the highest damage output 255 server I've ever played, so definitely not.

It took a while to get used to when I first started and given the damage output of classes that's guaranteed death.

I disagree, but I commend you for throwing out the suggestion. Many players were being salty replying. If there was a delay, champs would kill you fast due to there power of speed asura.