Veracity

Recolor Suggestion Thread

Hi guys, I'm so sorry for the delay in responding to this. I'm going to compile a list of what everyone's suggested here and then send it to our spriter. We may not be able to do everything, or it may have to be released in phases a bit. Hopefully you'll be seeing them in an update soon! :)

• Like 1

Bump. Black rop and ofc orange valk helm

Bumping :D

Still looking forward for the recolors :D I hope we have NPC for the recolor of the non-donation and activity items (Ship captain hat to be exact)

I'm excited for this bad boy :D

wPRRV7l.png

ALSO, Please do visit my suggestion about new headgears!

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/topic/31730-new-headgears-d/

^ That looks yummy

Ship captains

Pink kawaii Ribbon

wew. others already got recolors and several new headgears have been implemented. why can these two recolors takes too much time. i think its been years since i suggested to have em. they already made it into reviewed suggestion long ago as i remember.

Please give us some feedback on red butt aura/black rop/white satan/white sakkat.

Thank you

Edited by sartorius19

Recolor blessed jacket please make it darker :/

Ya or make it more like plain white

Started a year ago...Implemented not even one *cries*

HEHEHE YES ITS 2016 NOW OMG

Hi guys, I'm so sorry for the delay in responding to this. I'm going to compile a list of what everyone's suggested here and then send it to our spriter. We may not be able to do everything, or it may have to be released in phases a bit. Hopefully you'll be seeing them in an update soon! :)

O.O

Recolor blessed jacket please make it darker :/

NO WTF -1 TO THIS I LIKE IT AS IT IS OR MAYBE EVEN LESS DARK BUT CHANGES IN HEADGEARS COLORS THAT PEOPEL HAVE REQUESTED FOR EYARS NOW > A SMALL CHANGE IN JACKET COLOR IN MY HUMBLE OPINION

Are you still taking suggestions?

I hope the Infernal Capes would get some love. Right now we can only get those in one colour. I think people would be more inclined to donate for those if they were given colour options. Thanks.

^ That looks yummy

Ship captains

Pink kawaii Ribbon

PLZ O PLZ ADD BLUE SHIP HAT

i dont mind if its added for 400 atoks or quest or for pure toks ill get it no matter wotttttt

Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej LOL