Ok, as you know physical types has ZOD,ROP,Ribbon,LHZ auras while magic types only have Butterflies as i know atm.. my suggestion is why notadd a new aura or.... one aura from the above have a counterpart like "aura of the physical/aura of the magic".

I think this has been suggested but i have no news from it so... here it is

• Like 1

Double post.

I don't see why not... variety in this case doesn't hurt and collector's will donate for them. I don't have any idea what aura would be used though.

yea dunno how to delete the other post....

If only more people give their thoughts. i guess i have to wait.

Bump-

yes could be like a ROP with choices if donating example " Lightzalen Aura of Physical Power/Lightzalen Aura of Magical Power"

or a new sprite i guess...

+1 Im sick with butt aura already. Even I try to change the color still sick with it lol.

Hmm. some sprite ideas could be helpful

fremereset.jpg

Maybe something like this. But I think its more appropriate for wing sprite LOL

• Like 1

Other post got deleted, time to redo the post I did. gad

I like the idea. HWs will now have the freedom to choose auras that will be great for their class.

+1

Implement the Ice Emperium for this maybe?

I mean, I haven't seen it in the server for years now... Why not just use the auras that we already have?

(Yes, I know it's one of the rarest emps in game but it's not being used so why not right?)

as said. +1. cause in addition to what have said. as far as i can see. butt aura is the only one ? or one of the auras that got no animation. unlike most auras.

I do like the idea of ice emp. but why not make it an Ice aura instead. same ice particles thingy but in a circular form like rop and have animation.

If i know how to make sprites i might make one. but too bad i dont know how. LOL

fremereset.jpg

Maybe something like this. But I think its more appropriate for wing sprite LOL

MxR sprites are not for free. he doesn't release any free sprites that i know of.. :/

Here's something i just made still a draft though... u can comment bout it. Choosed YinYang because it looks good on magic types.

10350359_10203528685513112_9595673407972

I like the butterflies but yeah I agree that having a different aura for magic types will be nice.

I still firmly believe that the best aura we ever had is the Dragon Aura, although it gives +5 stats only. I mean cmon, an aura shaped like a dragon when idle and moving flames similar to how myths swirling around you when you move?

CAN WE JUST REUSE AND RECOLOR THE DRAGON AURA AND MAKE THAT HAVE THE SAME STATS AS BUTTERFLY AURA? PRETTY PLEASE

Honestly, I haven't experimented with making one yet but I would love to have an aura that isn't around the character for once.

Example: If we are making an aura for magic types, it should follow that the aura would be a magic circle thingy at the feet of the character. Not too big but I guess that kinda makes it feel like a magic aura at least. Butterfly aura makes my biochemist look like a disney princess.

Edited by Rayray

Example: If we are making an aura for magic types, it should follow that the aura would be a magic circle thingy at the feet of the character. Not too big but I guess that kinda makes it feel like a magic aura at least. -- This is what I want

Butterfly aura makes my biochemist look like a disney princess. -- LOL

+1 new magic auras will be great for variety and i like the idea of when donating you can choose if you want the butterfly effect or normal effect ("ROP of magic")

I like the butterflies but yeah I agree that having a different aura for magic types will be nice.

I still firmly believe that the best aura we ever had is the Dragon Aura, although it gives +5 stats only. I mean cmon, an aura shaped like a dragon when idle and moving flames similar to how myths swirling around you when you move?

CAN WE JUST REUSE AND RECOLOR THE DRAGON AURA AND MAKE THAT HAVE THE SAME STATS AS BUTTERFLY AURA? PRETTY PLEASE

Honestly, I haven't experimented with making one yet but I would love to have an aura that isn't around the character for once.

Example: If we are making an aura for magic types, it should follow that the aura would be a magic circle thingy at the feet of the character. Not too big but I guess that kinda makes it feel like a magic aura at least. Butterfly aura makes my biochemist look like a disney princess.

Nuff said >.>

I like the idea of turning the dragon aura into a magical aura.

In extension, why not re-release an updated version of the snowflake aura.

In effect, the snowflake aura is like the legendary version of the butterfly anyways, if it's somewhat updated, it could be a potentially good alt along with the before mentioned dragon aura.

+1

i like the idea of a magic circle around the character as an aura ^^,

yeah lol. my character is male. yet its like 8 out 10 players. call it ma'am LOL

Example: If we are making an aura for magic types, it should follow that the aura would be a magic circle thingy at the feet of the character. Not too big but I guess that kinda makes it feel like a magic aura at least.

Similar to what Hel in the ring quest has on her feet I presume? Maybe if GMs could convert that to a hexagram or a 6 pointed star, that would be much better IMO

Similar to what Hel in the ring quest has on her feet I presume? Maybe if GMs could convert that to a hexagram or a 6 pointed star, that would be much better IMO

In all of the servers I've watched and played, fRO is one of the very few that doesn't use feet auras. This makes fRO unique and different to a lot of servers. I don't think a feet / ground aura should be added for that exact reason.