lllKurolll

Alternative Job Change

I have a Good Suggestion That will make people play more. Gm you should make a "Alternative Job Path" Like on Other RO or Older RO . Cause Last 3 Year when I was Playing RO. There was a Class or Alternative Path Job Change. Like Guilotine Cross, Ministrel , Shadow Chaser ETC. It Would Bring More People To the Server Because of Many Job or Class. :D :D :D

Actually its not 3rd job, its actually "Alternative Path when you go through Final Job Change like LK or Pally or "Royal Guard". Thats what I know When I Play Ro, Last 3 Years.

Like I said its not 3rd Job :D. Its Alternative Path.

Technically, it IS third job.

Jobs such as Sniper, LK, Champion, and the like are called Transcendant 2-1/2-2 jobs as you have to be reborn to get these jobs.

3rd job (or what you refer as "Alternative Path") is the jobs after the transcendant 2-1 or 2-2 jobs.

Thus, thePast is right.

• Like 1

Because they are not balanced even in low rates, and this is a high rate with a lot of custom items.

I've played 3rd job and yes, they're broken. You'll never see them here.

3rd job too OP. I've seen many server try to balance it, but i never see any server successful on doin' that.

Thats why many highrate PvP server usually choose to disable them rather then balancing them.

Just 1 of my fav job in 3rd class for example. Guillotine cross have skill named cross impact. This skill similar with sonic blow skill except it use dual weapon instead of katar.

Can you imagine how massive the damage is....

3rd job too OP. I've seen many server try to balance it, but i never see any server successful on doin' that.

Thats why many highrate PvP server usually choose to disable them rather then balancing them.

Just 1 of my fav job in 3rd class for example. Guillotine cross have skill named cross impact. This skill similar with sonic blow skill except it use dual weapon instead of katar.

Can you imagine how massive the damage is....

Don't get me started on Sura's Cursed Circle thingy.

Nah, it will be fine, then fight wtih fire with fire.

*Disregards aforementioned arguments* "Just implement it now and we can deal with the consequences later."

How is every class OHKO-ing every other class fun?

Edited by Forum~

Nah, it won't be fun, I'm sure of it.

PLEASE. Don't try to push it as it was explained how imbalance these classes are. The server's already balanced as it is,change will only cause problems in the long run..

*Disregards aforementioned arguments* "Just implement it now and we can deal with the consequences later."

How is every class OHKO-ing every other class fun?

Nah, it won't be fun, I'm sure of it.

PLEASE. Don't try to push it as it was explained how imbalance these classes are. The server's already balanced as it is,change will only cause problems in the long run..

LK's 3rd job can OHKO a whole group of people on lowrates.

How is it balanced pls?

Troll success.

With all these replies, I think we all have made our point regarding 3rd jobs' power on a high-rate server.