gennova

Woe Suggestions

I've played Asian WoE many time by now. And I see that in Asian WoE back slide still available to use, when in other WoE its not.

And I suggest to disable @storage in WoE map so devo pally won't stand in emp room and keep spammng devo and seed forever. As for my reason for this suggestion is to increase intensity. Feel free to approve or disaprove and give me the reason, so I can know others point of view.

• Like 1

+1 disable backslide and for the other parts of the topic:

I think this will indeed add to the intensity of WoE. In real war you should bring everything you need, not having enough seeds/convertors/traps/bottles and then dying? Sounds fair to me. If you want storage then it looks like you'll be alting a cart character and bringing him along.

(Quick thought, have guild storage somewhere in the castle active during woe, want more intensity? Have him change his position every woe so to take advantage of storage in WoE, you'll need scouters looking for your storage NPC.) of course I think this will be hard to implement, especially since we'd need to have NPCs warp into stable spots every woe. Maybe to lower maintenance, the NPC works for whoever defends the castle and resets after woe. So if say guild 1 has castle 1 at the beggining and guild 2 breaks it while woe is occurring, the NPC does not work for whoever newly breaks it. Instead it still works for guild 1 or whoever is defending next woe.

Just something I thought would be a fun thing to have during woe. Maybe this should be in a separate suggestion?

+1 to this. It will also add suspense to WoE. Like "WTF I got no more seeds" then it's last minute of WoE. You'll do some actions to break the emp without using seeds. :D

If you want storage then it looks like you'll be alting a cart character and bringing him along.

This is actually my 2nd job in WoE as a biochemist, supply delivery.

This is actually my 2nd job in WoE as a biochemist, supply delivery.

Yep exactly why I added that part. Either your war mates supply you or you supply yourself. Also this will start becoming a must have job/strategy for woe if storage is disabled which makes it more fun. Seeing call outs such as "seeds here" "convertors here" etc will be more interesting than seeing @storage. You'll be able to rely on your guild mates more building trust and bonds.

Yea so far from what I see, pally just spam devo and seed. When they almost run out seed just open storage, restock and then continue.

This could be an advantage, could be a disadvantage.

Pros;

People would recruit more members to cover said disadvantage.

No more small to solo guilds during WoE (If people are willing to not go solo).

No solo breakers.

More classes to be utilised during WoE.

Good way to spread out the number/quantity of tokens in the server to the population. (Guild leaders would spend more tokens to recruiting members.)

Cons;

Big guilds may monopolise the whole WoE as a whole. (This is a big issue for me personally, but can be resolve by having another big guild to take over the reign.)

The economy may take a huge hit if there was a monopoly.

Fluctuation on Emperium Aurora prices again. (I may be wrong)

Valuable Emperium Auroras and Imperial Helms may be hoarded by certain party or an individual.

Again, I still don't know how to feel about this. I feel this may be good, but I also feel that this may be bad. Either way, points that I have mentioned both bad and good have been going on before already so if we manage to survive that, we may survive the change as well I guess. Sorry, I can't give you my answer but hope my two cents count. I like the idea of bonding and relying on guildmates, but I have always been relying on them anyways, even with the @storage around. That didn't really bother me so much with that around, Emperium would still be conquered by many.

Regarding the backslide issue, it's probably a bug so the GM would fix that soon enough. Big thanks for noticing it though.

Edited by Aerynth

Well, with all fairness that backslide in woe was fun to use but shouldn't be implemented as per WOE rules. T'was fun watching those trappers and slow gracers effort go to waste

Pros;

No more small to solo guilds during WoE (If people are willing to not go solo).

No solo breakers.

Err, Wouldn't a solo breaker just restock outside of castle rather than going inside right away?

Err, Wouldn't a solo breaker just restock outside of castle rather than going inside right away?

Situations for instances, like defending guild's troop rally around the Emperium defending it would take a longer time for it to break. For a solo breaker without a Paladin, they would go in the middle and break and go away from it to restock their seed to comprehend the massive damage being dealt by the defending guild and other parties. Solo breakers would go in with full supplies but by the time they reach the Emperium room or the Emperium itself, solo breakers would have lost a small margin of their supplies.

Note; Solo breakers aren't bad, they're probably one of the things we need to keep the economy in check just incase there are hoarders. They keep the castle economy to zero which is good.

+1 for the disabling of Backslide

-1 on removing the @storage.

If you concerned about the intensity of the game. THEN CHEATERS AND PROGRAM USERS SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED. Gosh, u know when it's normal and when IT'S NOT.

• Like 1

Situations for instances, like defending guild's troop rally around the Emperium defending it would take a longer time for it to break. For a solo breaker without a Paladin, they would go in the middle and break and go away from it to restock their seed to comprehend the massive damage being dealt by the defending guild and other parties. Solo breakers would go in with full supplies but by the time they reach the Emperium room or the Emperium itself, solo breakers would have lost a small margin of their supplies.

Note; Solo breakers aren't bad, they're probably one of the things we need to keep the economy in check just incase there are hoarders. They keep the castle economy to zero which is good.

I've never encountered that problem myself. LOL

Anyways yeah I released a sky blue imp and eid for the community. YOU ARE ALL WELCOME :th_heh: