Forum~

Nerf Parry On Lk

+1 , I main LK and every time somebody says I'm pro, I just get the chills man ... Parry is too op, I won't deny I like being OP (I use LK, Sniper and Pally). But I was in PvP room a few days ago and there were 4 LKs including me, we spent almost 20 minutes "pvping" and none of us died... R.I.P parry, pls.

On a side note, my armor was broken and my shield too, still had 300k HP and parry saved my nuts.

Edited by Specter

+1 , I main LK and every time somebody says I'm pro, I just get the chills man ... Parry is too op, I won't deny I like being OP (I use LK, Sniper and Pally). But I was in PvP room a few days ago and there were 4 LKs including me, we spent almost 20 minutes "pvping" and none of us died... R.I.P parry, pls.

On a side note, my armor was broken and my shield too, still had 300k HP and parry saved my nuts.

Great anecdote. Another testament to how broken Parry is on LK.

Tested LK on legendary blade and vote set, STR belt and a ring of resonance. A gang of 3 people( Champ, Sniper, Crit SinX) that are pretty much geared(2 had rings) can't kill me easily due to Parry. Spammed bowling bash like hell, killed the crit sinx once cornered to a wall, same with the sniper, the champ got hit by the tarot from ring of resonance and got his helm broken so he snapped the hell out.

One more test, I used FBH+dwiz shoe, 2 str belts for more damage. I literally can just sit and chat with people while getting ganged. I don't even need to seed that much. Parry procs way too much for a class that got one of the highest HP modifiers in game.

...I think the battle is won guys.

I think this suggestion is already noticed by the staffs. Im just waiting for their inputs xD

+1 Make L.Sword and Freyr's Glimmering Blade just a plain "One Handed Sword", not a "One Handed Sword that is considered 2 handed by the Skills"

I've tried using Blade[4] and attempted to buff my LK, 2Hand Quicken and Parry did not worked.

Bump. Needs GM input.

Bumping this up

+1 even though i use Sniper or Champ, the defense mechanism of a LK parry user is realy OP. Maybe this time Lk's would have a great threat to be killed. /GG

I agree with either removing or nerfing parry. Also you should not be constantly bumping the topic. That'll only slow things down.

I'm (and others probably) bumping it so that it remains near the top of the board.

Well i just hope. this goes through >.<

lol its just a matter of strategy on how u will kill a lk even with or without parry.. all chars here in fro are just balanced.

for example on whitesmith, whitesmith can attack an lk without any miss with cart ram. there are some strategy on how u will manage to kill

LKs.. In that case their are not considered as OP. Just Learn how to play with them.. ^^

lol its just a matter of strategy on how u will kill a lk even with or without parry.. all chars here in fro are just balanced.

for example on whitesmith, whitesmith can attack an lk without any miss with cart ram. there are some strategy on how u will manage to kill

LKs.. In that case their are not considered as OP. Just Learn how to play with them.. ^^

There is no strategy involved in casting parry while wearing a shield.

Are you suggesting that we all switch to our Whitesmiths whenever we see an LK?

lk can tank CT due to its high hp + shield. unlike for most. its just like the ninja case though a big difference. since ninja got very low hp like wiz(which is on default gtb). unlike as i said on the 1st sentence. +LK can tank CT even on gtb as ive seen on several fights.

im suggesting u should play with the cards in your weapon like dispell..

use elements in your cloak. to lessen LKs damage. change elements whenever

the damage from it gets high.. if u know hes not on fcp use cards for strips..

play with your cards..

anyways ur suggestion to remove parry wont happen.. because its a natural

skill of LKs. GMs wont remove it so play ur cards and equips ryt to pawn LKs..

Thats what im trying to suggest.. its up to you though.. ^^

And plus lks on gtb cant really tank cart termination on full speed and full damage..^^ unless spam seeds

but at the end of the scenario lk will be out of seeds and will be ko.^^

Edited by AdLibithum

im suggesting u should play with the cards in your weapon like dispell..

use elements in your cloak. to lessen LKs damage. change elements whenever

the damage from it gets high.. if u know hes not on fcp use cards for strips..

play with your cards..

anyways ur suggestion to remove parry wont happen.. because its a natural

skill of LKs. GMs wont remove it so play ur cards and equips ryt to pawn LKs..

Thats what im trying to suggest.. its up to you though.. ^^

And plus lks on gtb cant really tank cart termination on full speed and full damage..^^ unless spam seeds

but at the end of the scenario lk will be out of seeds and will be ko.^^

Sure dispel it while it does some amazing bb spam or while stun locking you with spiral pierce and instacasting parry to tank your attacks... XD