Veracity

Woe, Pvp, And Mvp Changes, Oh My!

Nice update but rendered ND rings more useless and in my opinion worthless than before. Hopefully the team can improve it for the quest itself is hard enough and the items needed just made it tougher or more expensive. Honestly, i find balloons better than ND rings, a lot more cheaper and easier to quest but now, I'd rather vote for the capes. Anyways, Keep up the good job GMs! :th_thx:

I'm certain someone is gonna suggest colored L.LHZ auras. LOL

Anyways, Nice Update!

P.S. Vera think about what we talked earlier, colored skull auras <-- sarcasm

I doubt it will happen. That can be said of colored L.SGWs which don't exist. The legendary alternate should have only one color as it is a substitute for the real versions.

I doubt it will happen. That can be said of colored L.SGWs which don't exist. The legendary alternate should have only one color as it is a substitute for the real versions.

Exactly this. Why make the effort of making stuff like colored legendary lhz aura which will just make scammers happy.

GM, WHAT ABOUT THE AOG AND HOD HEAD GEARS??, AS I CAN SEE AND TEST THEY DON'T WORK ON WHITESMITHS, THE 40% ADDITIONAL DAMAGE ON CART RAM ISN'T WORKING.. PLS REPLY TO THIS TOPIC.. BECAUSE AOG AND HOD ARE HARD TO SELL NOW BECAUSE THE EFFECT FOR WHITE SMITHS ISN'T REALLY WORKING .. THANKS GM..

Edited by AdLibithum

GM, WHAT ABOUT THE AOG AND HOD HEAD GEARS??, AS I CAN SEE AND TEST THEY DON'T WORK ON WHITESMITHS, THE 40% ADDITIONAL DAMAGE ON CART RAM ISN'T WORKING.. PLS REPLY TO THIS TOPIC.. BECAUSE AOG AND HOD ARE HARD TO SELL NOW BECAUSE THE EFFECT FOR WHITE SMITHS ISN'T REALLY WORKING .. THANKS GM..

Send a bug report ticket via the ticket system detailing about the bug.