Spitfire

@go 15

look man ive been to for_fild i've been tru go 13 and @go 15 is totally different. nothing will be lost "IF implemented" and alot of people loves to open @go 15 to be a pk ground. lets just enjoy the game and let people suggest and hopefully let their happiness come true or suggestion come true.

warpers? you won't know that until it happends, troller. :)

and as i can see here there is alot of people who wants go 15 to open up.

"ingame" alot of my friends even enemies wants @go 15 to open as a pk ground.

lot's of my friends even pk enemies wants @go 15 to open up as pk ground and we're excited about it.

Alot of people want go 15 open as pk ground? I only counted 4 or 5 +1's and I'm sure there is same amount of -1's.

look man ive been to for_fild i've been tru go 13 and @go 15 is totally different. nothing will be lost "IF implemented" and alot of people loves to open @go 15 to be a pk ground. lets just enjoy the game and let people suggest and hopefully let their happiness come true or suggestion come true.

You do realize not all suggestions are accepted? Even suggestions that got tons of +1 doesn't always guarantee it. And as the previous poster pointed out, I do think you counted wrong. Also, having +1 from people that I don't even see anywhere near fild nor pvp room kinda doesn't give credibility.

Question: If this is implemented, would you agree on having the same limitations in fild onto @go 15(no warping)?

As I said before.:

Take off PK at @go 13 : Players warp into the npc while battling and it's not cool. Small for PK / objects in the way at main spawn point.

-------------------------------------------

Add PK at @go 15 : Brighter then 13. Have No NPC. Open field. Make it so none can warp out unless by a warp spot (provided if GM adds it). Change the main @go 15 spawn point to the larger side of the map.

Experiment it for a week. See how it goes, survey it and see if players like it or not.

That is all you had to say for the suggestion. No need to add all those experince / extra words to make it sound good.

• Like 1

You do realize not all suggestions are accepted? Even suggestions that got tons of +1 doesn't always guarantee it. And as the previous poster pointed out, I do think you counted wrong. Also, having +1 from people that I don't even see anywhere near fild nor pvp room kinda doesn't give credibility.

Question: If this is implemented, would you agree on having the same limitations in fild onto @go 15(no warping)?

If there's warping allowed, I'm not using it. That update where they removed warping from ffild was probably one of the best changes to the PvP metagame.

Where's all these new forum accounts coming from I wonder... They all only have 1 post and its to this topic, and they're all people I've never heard of or seen. Very suspicious....

You gotta give credit to his efforts though LOL. I hope he knows hes not gonna get rewarded with stuff if his suggestion goes through

Hope my earlier +1 is credible added that warping is DISABLED and once you @go 15 you are spawned in a RANDOM location in the said map. They should also add an exit warp or better yet an NPC to let them escape so its not easy to do the latter

If there's warping allowed, I'm not using it. That update where they removed warping from ffild was probably one of the best changes to the PvP metagame.

Well, I do think that it is one of the reasons why he wanted this suggestion, because warping in fild is not allowed. Think about it, @go 15 is a small map and unlike fild01, it doesn't have the entrance back to fcity. I just think it is implied that he wants warping enabled considering his previous reply to it:

warpers? you won't know that until it happends, troller. :)

I knew a lot of the so called pvpers in fild are technically gone the moment warping isn't allowed in the map anymore(especially the ones who put their buffers in fild as well). I believe he made this suggestion thinking warping should be allowed in the map.

4. This server had gone through a lot of pvp maps and made them official at one point. At first it was lhz_dun03, then it became anthell01 then finally people settled on for_fild01(and a bit of tur_dun04). The place where we used to pvp in both lhz_dun03 and anthell01 suffers the same flaw as @go 15.

Can't forget thor_v03 near the rock in the first quadrant or the black corridor on the side, heh.