foureyedpeace

Card Control To Avoid Mass Storing Of Cards By A Single Person

people are going crazy for a card these days.. "Kiel card" when i 1st play here its only 85token now it went to 100 and a possibility of becoming much higher.. reason of this crisis is because someone is buying all kiel cards in the server named Respetadong Hudas,i heard he owns large amount of kiel cards.. i guess he dosnt have any use of his token or whatever his reason is.. the thing is people are having hard time to own one.. like for example me, im new in this server and im not a donator either, even i tried to hunt it, but there's a single guild camping on boss maps, its not only kiel map but all mvp maps :( so sad.. doesnt give chace to those new player.. and the most annoying is cards price went insanely high.. c'mon guys if you see this thread give chance to ppl stop ruining the economy, what if all new ppl leave the server? all left are all geared ppl that aint gonna be fun at all.. im not writing this for personal grudge.. this is just for you guys to realize to stop being selfish and give other a chance.. its not that hard to do right?

sorry for wrong spellings/grammar. im not good at english!.

• Like 1

New players quit, and old players will get bored. Come on, people. The most fun part in this game is the things you do to get richer. Stop making newbies feel un-welcomed. This isn't personal. Just plain sense. :D

When I returned last March, prices are more affordable and stable (Kiel 75-80),GTB(15-20)TG(40)FBH(60)Blessed/CursedSets(3k-3.4k) Friggs(950)..til' mid April where inflation started (the rich started hoarding items - *they will low ball decent sellers* and then sell at ridiculous prices). Now, its harder for newbies to gear up since everything is OP...hence, some will get frustrated and eventually stop playing.

Edited by Captain Obvious

Also there is a player trying to purchase all the Lokis Seals on the server, he told me once he buys most of the lokis seals on the server he will start selling them for 4k a pair. He was paying 2.2k to give players an incentive to sell theirs to him.

I'm actually working on something that will make cards much more accessible for new players. :)

^_^ thank you GM i hope it will be more fun for newbies like me to play when you done on what you are doing.

and thank you all guys who support and agreed on my post..

Well, it will also be the other players' fault(the ones who will buy at ridiculous prices).

I think someone did this for the old emps, that's why the price skyrocketed.

This will be an effective strategy if you can monopolize them. Sure, it might seem possible at first, but it really isn't. New players come and some of them will donate on their own. The only ones you can get tokens from are the already rich ones in game, which presumably will have almost everything they need anyway. Some of us can screw his sales of kiels by selling a bit lower anyway. And you can hunt kiels anyway. takes time, but still possible.

I find it funny that someone will monopolize loki's seals. That would one of the worst to monopolize. It's like owning a lot of stocks and never cashing them, it's false riches. If he can't sell those, he's screwed. The guy who monopolized old emps was the smarter one.

uhm..there his tokens he can spend them on what he wants.

yeah i know.. but in terms of ruining the natural economy of the game is a different story. maybe you played here long enough to be not affected of that problem. just think outside of the box. think for new players, do you feel what we felt when times that we think we cant get any of those cards, feeling that we maybe try to start moving to other server that has a balance economy. and i don't say to sympathize with us. im just saying that guys "wake up" you're not the only one playing in this server stop making fun out of newbies because they cant afford anything. i been farming and farming to make weapons and any legendary items for weeks, and i cant even buy a single kiel because of no stock now in market and the price is insanely went high day by day.

and yeah for Rayray said we can hunt mvp's, look man i have friends in game and we are hunting mvp's the funny thing is when we see mvp there are guild that killing it// take note its a whole guild. and funny thing is they laugh at us and say noob.

uhm..there his tokens he can spend them on what he wants.

This is much like a monopoly, which is illegal. Basically hes manipulating the economy which makes it hard for noobs to obtain common MvP cards. For example if theres 900 kiel cards in server and 1 person owns 850 and the other 50 are spread among random players, all the new players have to hope the 50 sell theirs for a decent price or buy the kiel that is overpriced from the guy that owns 850 of them.

• Like 1

Doesnt matter if someone is doing that. 1. If u bought the card and use it, eventually u can sell it for a higher price than the price that u bought it for since u stated that the card price is going up so fast. 2. You're probably one of those people who sold their own kiel cards to him for a higher price since hes buying it for an OP price(100 each) and you're now having a hard time buying cheaper kiel cards since u sold him ure own for an easy token trade. 3. You probably took advantage on whats happening to the kiel cards economy so u made a topic about it so the gm would make the kiel card or other mvp cards drops on a higher percentage. 4. Its a buy and sell economy out there. Cards/Item prices go high and down randomly. Its a risk u would take. 5. Go back to number 3. I think you're plan is working out.