ExcuseMe

Question Regarding Abyss Farming

Theres numerous ways.

But best for me is. Get High Wizard card which ignores completely mdef of normal mobs.

use 4 slots headgear set. 2 from upper. 1 from both middle and lower head so u can put the hwiz +3kiels.

Use 2 uber poporing to get boost like fbh but doesnt render ur sp as low as when ur on fbh.

Use 2 noxious on cloak for extra def if u want. its easy to get anyways.

Use 4 kingrings on weap.

its better than kafra band or loli hat or piamette. simply because mobs have average mdef. Even if u have high matk mdef reduces it.

but those headgears i said just now. are the alternatives u can use. snce hwiz card is expensive.

When using this headgears. put necromancer cards on ur weap instead of kingring or combination of the two cards.

• Like 1

Sartorius - With the build that u mentioned ,would it be easy to do abyss farming ?? or is there a better gear setup ??

i am new to this server ,like around 3 days old ..so planning to donate for cards..just wanted to know the perfect combination for abyss

And yeah...2 fbh would be better than 2 uber poring i suppose?

the hwiz card and kiels are the best ive known for wiz.
as for donating for cards. its a waste i think. better to donate something which is worth something in0game and buy things in-game unless its rare.

and yeah fbh boots is better.

goodluck on hunting.

Hi, just to check. I have most of the above mentioned items less the high wizard card. Using 4xkingring on L.weap and 2x int gaunt as well. But i still can't seems to be able to kill off acidus with 1x storm gust.

Is there any ways i can do it? Is it only if i have the high wizard card then will be able to? my matk is currently around 12k plus.

12k is small and even if u have arround 18k matk like mine still hard to kill acidus without hwiz card since the mdef rather high.

Edited by gennova

but , im very sure. 1 sg and 1 lov. is enough, my wiz only have 10k matk. but i can kill them with ease using hwiz card. or having necromancer cards on l.wiz.

yes they may add 12% matk all inall, but matk% isnt good if u have low matk to start with. so why not reduce the mobs mdef instead, for a better damage. ^^,

HG=3 kiels and 1 HWcard - HWcard is the most important thing you need to farm fast in abyss_03.

Armor=2 agav card

cloak=2 aliot card

boots=2silver fbh/1fbh 1 tanee/2fbh -i prefer the 2nd one.

weapon = 4 kingring card

shield=despero thanatos card/GTB -really depends on you.

1 SG 2hits =Gold acidus dead.

As ive said, put 2 kingring and 2 necromancer card on ur weap, or 4 necromancer cards. to make up for it.

do the silver card quest provided in the wiki, so u can get the silver kiel.

having gloom is not necessary. as with hwiz. u can just 1 hit Sg them with l.weap and int gaunts.

and as i have tried it before. it will add a bit of damage for thanatos towe mobs and not for abyss mobs