Beautiful

Buff Eidelic Wings

I believe the current wings need to be buffed. When they were first released the original wings had + stats added onto them. Originally everyone called them op and they were nerfed after ( removing only the + stats ) At this point in the server no one uses these wings. the only use of them would be for looks. Since we added +1 slot to all pvp wings it seems like they are slowly buffing the old items and making them more usefull. the wings were originally unique with the stats but now that we have Bless/Cursed Rings, Slotted Reduct Wings, Slotted Reflect Wings, these wings are slowly becoming useless besides the look. most people will say oh 30% hp thats so op, but in reality it isnt alot. if anything it increases by 10k. the only class i see these wings work for are pally. i think we should readd the +stats to make these more useful. most people dont have these wings so the idea is manly for the ones who do have them but overall no one uses these and while they give a little bit of everything the main thing that needs to be added would be +stats

Current Eidelic Wing Stats

Movement Speed +20%

Hp + 30%

Reduce Damage taken from Demi Humans 7%

Reflect 14% of damage taken

1 Slotted

TL:DR- Wings arent as useful as before and need a buff. Suggesting adding +10 stats to the ring to compensate with the buff to older wings and to keep them useful besides for looks :)

i disagree on this.. rich people.. make more Richer if have Eidelic with this stats..

im actually asking for the original effects to be put instead of the nerfed +no stats. and i dont see how this makes anyone richer. only person selling was me and its because i think the wings arent very useful.

Edited by Beautiful

At this point in the server no one uses these wings. the only use of them would be for looks.

Stating this claim is fallacious. Why? You're not considering the possibility that maybe the lack of use is because hardly anyone owns them or can afford them. Of course you hardly see anyone using them. Essentially no one has them.

most people dont have these wings so the idea is manly for the ones who do have them but overall no one uses these and while they give a little bit of everything the main thing that needs to be added would be +stats

Exactly my point. No one has them/they're too expensive. No need to make something that's already difficult to obtain, even more difficult.

I think they're good as they are. They're essentially a combination of all the major wings and then stat reduced slightly for balance. I disagree with the suggestion.

i disagree on this.. rich people.. make more Richer if have Eidelic with this stats..

I can't disagree with what is being said here. This suggestion is heavily skewed towards those who already own the wing. Its scarce availability doesn't warrant a stat boost on an item of this scale. Edited by Forum~

Ok here goes. I used the wing MOSTLY on characters I do not have a ring on. I would never replace my biochemist ring for an eidelic, because the increase in HP is minimal on the class.

With that being said, the wing drops from castles, it literally is not up for donation, nor does a quest is needed to actually have a chance on getting the wing. It is still incredibly rare.

But buffing it up can only help those who have it, and make a certain class reach absurd levels(Yes, super novices/babies, I am talking about you guys). I think that tips it way too much.

We have to be honest here, if you have rings, chances are, you will put this wing in storage unless you want to troll on Super Novice or you are using a pally. I see the eidelic wing as an alternative to the rings if you can't get it, so naturally, it is weaker than most rings.

I really do see it as good enough, but my opinion is based solely on its usage on my part. Like I said, I used it on classes i do not have a ring on, and they have done quiet well(It was awesome on DS Stalker, made my super baby reach wtf levels of hp, enabled my wizard to actually hit 200k hp, made my clown tanky for raids, etc). adding a small amount of stats might not hurt though, I can't remember how much stats it gives before. If it was around +5, i think ill be fine with that.

If you actually used the wings and switch it to your rings you will know that the difference in HP increase is mostly minimal on most classes that have low base HP. On biochemist for example, it is not worth getting 10-15k HP increase from eidelic and losing AD damage increase, Stat increases, and the use of heavens drive. For that matter, it cannot be even called a "defensive" item for bios since you lose a skill you mostly need for defending against cloakers(Heaven's drive).

Most rings have +Vit stat increase in them, mostly with that and a small increase in HP from the rings will give nearly, if not more, the same hp that the 30% increase the eidelic gives. That's why if you had the ring for a specific class, you will rarely use the eidelic wing for it.

A lot of classes need their class specific rings to be effective. Those who do not necessarily need them, Eidelic wings are godly. LK for example makes great use of the wing.

If you actually used the wings and switch it to your rings you will know that the difference in HP increase is mostly minimal on most classes that have low base HP. On biochemist for example, it is not worth getting 10-15k HP increase from eidelic and losing AD damage increase, Stat increases, and the use of heavens drive. For that matter, it cannot be even called a "defensive" item for bios since you lose a skill you mostly need for defending against cloakers(Heaven's drive).

Most rings have +Vit stat increase in them, mostly with that and a small increase in HP from the rings will give nearly, if not more, the same hp that the 30% increase the eidelic gives. That's why if you had the ring for a specific class, you will rarely use the eidelic wing for it.

A lot of classes need their class specific rings to be effective. Those who do not necessarily need them, Eidelic wings are godly. LK for example makes great use of the wing.

It's a defensive item no matter what class you put it on, lmfao. damage reduction, reflect & hp boost. Plus, movement speed is awesome on any class.

I personally would find more use out of this than any of the rings because playing on the defensive is always fun. Pair this with Skull Aura & or Mythical, oh boy.

^ I tried with skull aura and mythical, it is only effective on classes that already has high HP to begin with(pallies, LK, SinX and SN), and defensive classes with buffs for it(priest and support profs) since those really do not need the ring and can take advantage of the HP boost and damage reduction. Classes with subpar hp cannot take advantage of the damage reduction it gives because the hp boost is not that high, therefore lowering the damage by a bit will not help as much as you would think. Like I said on my example, it is too big of a risk for a bio to lose heavens drive and the stats that came with the rings to just get 20k HP, additional 7% damage reducts(which does not translate as much), and 20% movement speed(which a bio does not need due to urgent escape)

it is too big of a risk for a bio to lose heavens drive and the stats that came with the rings to just get 20k HP, additional 7% damage reducts(which does not translate as much), and 20% movement speed(which a bio does not need due to urgent escape)

It's not hard to quickly switch to my Pikachu hat/Piamette hat to use Thunderstorm to the same effect as Heavens Drive. After all, you're only using the skill for that instant you want to reveal them.

I still disagree with this suggestion. We ought to wait and see if the wings require re-balancing once it becomes more widespread. As it is right now, any argument for increasing the stats of such an item seems to be coming from self-interest in my opinion.

Edited by Forum~

It's not hard to quickly switch to my Pikachu hat/Piamette hat to use Thunderstorm to the same effect as Heavens Drive. After all, you're only using the skill for that instant you want to reveal them.

I still disagree with this suggestion. We ought to wait and see if the wings require re-balancing once it becomes more widespread. As it is right now, any argument for increasing the stats of such an item seems to be coming from self-interest in my opinion.

Not enough to warrant the use eidelic on bio while losing all the stats that the ring gives. I basically gain 20k+ hp on eidelic, and people still hit like a truck on me. It just ain't worth it on most classes. But yeah, I do would want the wings to be widespread first.