duhrrel

Effects

Hi! I just want to suggest removing the visual effects of different elements. Like, box of storms... etc xD

OR

add effects to all element buffs like CW, fire, earth, wind etc... :)

Watcha say, guys? :D

Well, I want it to be fair with other players of course. It'll make gaming experience better because we'll know what element our enemy is using :th_ok:

So.. why would you want to remove the effects if you want to know what element the other enemy is using? This is contradicting of what you said earlier.

Oh lol i mean add effects. I thought you were referring to adding visual effects xD

Adding visual effects - for players to know what element other players are using ;)

Removing visual effects(Box of storms) - for players NOT to know which element other players are using :D

GMs decision which is better for the server :th_lv:

It takes an experienced player to know what element is being used against them and change accordingly. This would make it easy for everyone to counter pretty much all converters. I disagree.

• Like 2

That indeed would ruin the way this game is (supposed to be) played. PvP isn't about seeing what others have, it's about using things that others are unaware of to get an edge in combat.

• Like 2

It takes an experienced player to know what element is being used against them and change accordingly. This would make it easy for everyone to counter pretty much all converters. I disagree.

Agree with this. So remove Box of storm effect would be nice :)

That indeed would ruin the way this game is (supposed to be) played. PvP isn't about seeing what others have, it's about using things that others are unaware of to get an edge in combat.

yeah, so if i want to use Box of storm, i want others to be unaware of it too. Make sense? xD

Edited by duhrrel

I agree with the others here. Switching elements and switching armors to combat the enemy's element is part of the core gameplay of RO. Along with the items that give elements that have visual effects, it is part of the mind games that a player can use, which is especially useful to SinX. I would have to disagree on this.