NewbieForNow

Legendary Kunai For Ninjas

There could be if players suggested what these legendary ammunition would supposed to do. Do you have any suggestions? I assumed this topic would suggest things like properties of this, seeing this is a suggestion forum.

The legendary arrows and bullets add minimal damage anyway. Trust me, it doesn't really add much damage, so making a kunai is not a problem(if the GM team has time to do it). I can agree if the topic starter put what stats they want. And lastly, this should not be a priority as the ninja class don't really need it.

would be good if ninjas have elemental kunai like those in snipers :) but as what others said, it's not really needed xD

-neutral

-holy

-immaterial

-shadow

-water

-fire

-wind

-earth

Just upgrades from the current available elements seem more fair no?

Yep that is what I was thinking too. Definitely no Ghost kunai.

Ghost Kunai againt GR... haha that'd make me go back to Ninja. It really would be too much of a help. Don't know if a neutral Kunai with Cursed Water would be any different. Maybe only that you have to rely on a consumable. I guess you could implement a reuse time delay to the item, if it's possible haha.

Just upgrades from the current available elements seem more fair no?

yeah , but it will be good if shadow kumai is also added! the current elemental kunai can be easily countered by angeling! X)

There could be if players suggested what these legendary ammunition would supposed to do. Do you have any suggestions? I assumed this topic would suggest things like properties of this, seeing this is a suggestion forum.

GM' Here is my suggestion.

as of now we only have:

Icicle Kunai

Black Earth Kunai

High Wind Kunai

Heat Wave Kunai

Fell Poison Kunai

I think we should make Legendary Kunais on all elements just like the Legendary Arrows:

One more suggestion. Ninja's are described as "Someone who moves like a shadow but as fast as lightning"

so i think the effects should gave Ninjas more movement speed with this kunais

and Damages should at least be Equal to Legendary Arrows:

NOTE: Please Make the quest HARDER than any L. Ammunition so that whiners will stop whining :th_no1:

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about this suggestion.

Kunai ninjas dish out some naaaaasty damage as it is, with our without thana. Not to mention their CDless evasive abilities make them nearly impossible to hit.

You can Hit us with aspd 195 -_-

A good ninja will use hide+shadow leap then recast cicada before he gets cornered. If long range attacks, you guys have flip tatami. Only a whitesmith will have an easy time against ninjas on a wide map or a biochemist if you guys forget to use flip tatami.

You can Hit us with aspd 195 -_-

You must not be a very bright ninja then.

Look, ninjas are perfectly fine without the kunais. If the increase is THAT minimal, then why bother implementing it in the first place ( insertquestionmarkherecauseicantusethem )

Whitesmiths are the only classes that can effectively kill a ninja and even then a remotely decent Kunai ninja isn't going to let that happen whether they have Pnuema or not.

30k+ Kunai throws that are spammable while being 100% invulnerable to any damage coming your way.