palaka99

How To Turn Off The Dragon's Fury

I already talk to Mordred and I thought its disabled because the time that i died and killed there is no message that i am no longer knight and fame points 0 but i am now no longer knight again.. tired of gettting chivalry :(

If you already lost your knight status you won't be participating in it by default. You'll be able to tell if you have it because you will have the red aura in fcity. If you talk to Mordred (once you are in the order again) he will tell you if you have it enabled or not.

same problem as me, i cant complete knight status and off the dragon fury~.~. I was keep my thing in storage n delete my character, then create a new 1 and go for knight quest again.... i just losing friend contact LOL... This might not be help you, but just 1 of my opinion. Good Luck!!

yeah yeah i have the aura in fcity and in fcity only.. now i cant talk mordred because im no longer knight anymore.. what i suppose to do now?? I will do the knight quest again? to talk to mordred and ill choose " How does this work" am i right??

Thankyou GM Veracity for helping me. :))