heha

Enable Icewall Skill Back In For Fild

hmm, i would like to suggest bringing back icewall skill back in for fild. I understand that it has been disable due to some players abusing it which cause a lot of lagness as well as some abuse it to troll players in game. However, the reason why I want the skill to be back is because it is actually a very good skill for wizard in terms of the combo with jupiter thunder such as to prevent knock back. Wizard can also make use of icewall to come up with many good ideas in pvping.

I have a suggestion for preventing such abuse of icewall skill to happen in for fild. I recommend to remove icewall skill in wizard and instead, add it in maybe L.wiz staff or Wiz highness in order to enable the skill. Something similar to having deluge and volcano enable.

Any opinions anyone? I mean I really hope to see more wizards battling in for fild making use of different combo instead of just bolting -__- it's boring.

and i think also at woe.. other cant use ice wall at for_fild and castle... it would be nc if they can use ice wall in for fild and castle.. .. im not using wizzard but.. i agree on this... so wizz can be a fun class. :) other quit wizz because of the x2 of proff.. and also adding a good stat at wizz would be great and - delay... im just suggesting.. i dont use wizz but.. i hope it will help also..

While it does pain me that wizards cannot use the ice wall skill in fild for good use(walling someone from behind + having an LK Bowling bash the enemy), it is indeed abused more to annoy everyone. The best way to stop abuse is to limit the cast to about 3 ice walls only( you cannot cast another icewall as long as your other three ice walls are still up).

On WoE, hell no. It is far too abusable there. Anyone who claims that they quit wizard because ice wall is not allowed in WoE should not have used the wizard class in the first place.

Ice wall was never enabled in WoE and will remain like that. For the fields, it might need a cap on it instead of allowing people to freely use it.

In short, I agree with Ray. But seeing more wizards in the fields might be an illusion, as it's a hard class to play and actually requires quite some gears to be efficient (and to be able to survive).

Also, do not blame not being able to use ice wall as the reason why wizards are underplayed. They have terrible HP at the moment even with the best gears you can get for the class, when that changes and they can get around 200k hp without much of a hassle(kinda like profs), they will be played more often. But at the moment, having 140-170k hp max is not worth it for a class that has a one card counter(GTB)

• Like 1

Also, do not blame not being able to use ice wall as the reason why wizards are underplayed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_premise

Limiting the number of casts sounds like the best course of action. If it isn't possible, just make it a report-able offense to block the portal because I'm sure there will be people who will abuse it for portal blocking.

Edited by Forum~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_premise

Limiting the number of casts sounds like the best course of action. If it isn't possible, just make it a report-able offense to block the portal because I'm sure there will be people who will abuse it for portal blocking.

Either limiting the number of casts, or adding a server-side cast delay (something like 2.5 seconds or something)?

Either limiting the number of casts, or adding a server-side cast delay (something like 2.5 seconds or something)?

Now that I consider it, ice wall is a strategy used in GvG and BR and a change like this would cripple it. Not sure about this anymore.

+1 for enabling ice wall. Essential for proper mage play, and seeing as how forfild is the pvp hotspot, i dont see why it should be disabled. Trolling or not, they need it.

The least used class in pvp..

+1 for enabling ice wall. Essential for proper mage play, and seeing as how forfild is the pvp hotspot, i dont see why it should be disabled. Trolling or not, they need it.

Not exactly, they are not least used due to ice wall anyway, they are least used due to hp. It was disabled(I believe) due to people spamming it. I have not seen a wizard besides me, heha, brian and gurkak utilize ice wall for pvp, everyone else just annoys people. But I do agree on enabling it, we just need to find ways to not let people spam it.

Now that I consider it, ice wall is a strategy used in GvG and BR and a change like this would cripple it. Not sure about this anymore.

The delay of 2.5 seconds should not be done. Limiting the number of casts, we can make it like around 6-8 ice walls, that should work for gvg and br if you have other wizards in the team.

I'd say it's the taekwon branch in general. At least, wizard has some dedicated players.

I wasnt saying ice wall was the factor of them not being used, simply that theyre so under-used they could use this utility skill.

And they dont use it because not many people know how to use their class to its full potential.

Personally, I'd say I would be a phenominal mage.

Now that we can't use @warp comment anymore in ffild. Enabling ice wall in ffild. Hmm. Will I get reported if I use a low level high wiz and spam ice wall blocking the entrance? :)

ok i repeat again. which is why i suggest make it in a way only wiz higness will then enable the icewall skill. so even a low lvl wizard wont be able to abuse the skill since it is remove from the mage class. and EVEN if you are at the high lvl class like 255, you still won't be able to abuse it unless you are so willing to pay to just get a wiz highness to activate the icewall skill and troll at the warp portal. x_x

• Like 1

For that, I got to give it to them then if they are so willing to spend just to troll. keke

Well i have the highness for wiz, and I would definitely use it to troll people if I am allowed to.

ok i repeat again. which is why i suggest make it in a way only wiz higness will then enable the icewall skill. so even a low lvl wizard wont be able to abuse the skill since it is remove from the mage class. and EVEN if you are at the high lvl class like 255, you still won't be able to abuse it unless you are so willing to pay to just get a wiz highness to activate the icewall skill and troll at the warp portal. x_x

i agree on..this ^_^ i wanna use ice wall also at for_fild for just have fun.

meh ray i doubt u are too free to do that. haha

I can find time to piss off people soon. :D The only thing I don't have time is randomly wasting my supplies in fild