exists02

A Noob Question About Token.

Hi all,

I am new to this server and I visited the Token Exchanger and I notice that there's different kinds of tokens. I understand that they can be obtain through various ways. I stumbled with the Imperial Token Exchanger in which there's an option to trade token with special items. I don't have a tokens yet, however, am unable to see on how much would an item costs on that NPC. Which means that I don't have a proper goal on how many token should I have in order to buy a certain item.

Is there a way that I may know how much they costs?

Is the Forsaken Token the correct trade token to be used on that NPC? Because it just sad "Token" so I am unsure on what kind of token it is.

I can see shouts that they want PURE token, is that different from the Forsaken token? If it does, how can I obtain it or it's trade ratio with the Forsaken token?

I'm sorry it I have lots of questions about this. I just want to make my character be equipped before I join any guild. :D

P.S: It's hard to go and do MVP hunting as you have lots of competitors with the MVP especially Champs. ~.~

I enjoy this server because it its active GMs :)

Thank you in advance :)

Edited by exists02

If you click on the NPC named Token Trader, you get a selection of a type of token you can trade for. Those are all different token types.

The Event Rewards NPC will only trade for Event Tokens and the vote redeemer is where you can obtain the items you've purchased with vote points from the control panel.

The imperial token exchanger is exchanging imperial (helm) tokens, where you obtain an imperial helmet for the token you hand in.

The renter allows you to rent certain services/items or a limited amount of time for forsaken tokens.

When people ask for trading purely in tokens, it means they only want tokens and no trades for other items.

The amount of tokens I'm unsure if that's listed somewhere, if it would be, it'll be on the wiki, which is slightly outdated now.

Thank you for that. :D

I tried reading the general use of the tokens and I saw that the Forsaken Token can be use on Forsaken King room. I went to that room and I found four NPC which are Butterfly Wings, Monster Wings, Equipment, and Belts. However, when I clicked on those NPC, they will etll me that I don't have the required token. I currently have 14 Forsaken token from the Chivalry Emblem that I sold.

Is there anything that I need to do for me to see the items that the NPC sells?

Thanks again :)

Those NPCs become available at 100 forsaken tokens in your inventory. They just have all stat-belts (str, agi, vit etc), the forsaken king set parts (cloak, shield, armor & boots) and various wings that are these days purely for fashion purposes.

Those NPCs become available at 100 forsaken tokens in your inventory. They just have all stat-belts (str, agi, vit etc), the forsaken king set parts (cloak, shield, armor & boots) and various wings that are these days purely for fashion purposes.

Thank you for this helpful information GM :D

Dont know if this could help but:

in-game language:

Forsaken token = tokens or toks

Event token = e.toks. gained through events hosted by GMs

Minigame token = as is. this is the reward for automated events

Activity token = a.toks - nobody would ask you regarding them anyways since these are account bounded toks

Player vs Player token = PVP token. earned through PVP ladder

Guild vs Guild token = GVG token. gained through GVG event. note only the guild lead gets the said token

Battle royal token = BR token. gained through BR event. CMIIW, they give these out to each member of the PT in the said event.

Imperial token = as stated above

EDIT: PVP token

Edited by qperteplex