Dus

Unity Of The Nine Realm Quest

Hello i've been trying all day to figure this out but to no avail. I have the right items but this nab Heith wont take my items so Im basically stuck. Can someone shed some light to this

2014-03-24_22-32-57_zps819c6bdf.png

Try checking the different item IDs. The damp stuff drops from chimera for example, but also has a different source. Make sure to have the right one.

I saw this and elevated it. This at least indicates this part of the quest is still functioning properly though, so that is why I'm guessing a faulty item ID is in there.

I actually double already double checked the items also did create 3 duff chars and tried it on there and still doesnt work

The guy above you was able to do it, so I'm personally clueless where it could go wrong. The only other requirement that might need to be done is the knight quest. But I heard people can do this without that too.

GM Sens, i knerr Genesis and Veracity are doing stuff and they're busy atm, i just need help with my concern, i still can't finish my Ring quest, so hard to get the unity of 9 realms. If it's possible to just reset my char or get the items back so i can do it in a different char.

I made 3 New Priest 255/255 all Forsaken Knight and still stuck on that part so I don't know, I double checked the requirements everything checks out so It kinda frustrates me