ziane018

Forsaken Dungeon Keeper In Gl_cas02

elow sir/mam..

good day.. i just want to ask why is everytime i kill the forsaken dungeon keeper it did'nt give me a brave badge instead it has no drops..

why is this happening on my character.. pls help me about this problem so i can proceed on my next step on the quest...

thx a lot

I'm uncertain if the drop chance was 100% or not and since I'm at work I can't verify this. But I have tried this in the past two times and both times I got the badge, so keep trying.

Since I am at work I am currently unable to help you further by going in-game. I assume some friendly people are still around and able to help you go to the right map.

i really have the same problem with this...

i was doing frigg quest yesterday and it took me like forever to gather all frigg requirements now im stuck on "kings part"

where you have to kill the keeper and report it back to the king.

i did the right thing and nothing happend.

worst part is!! i even farmed 1k CHIVS again and 1 brave warrior and gave it to the Knight of the king and he took it from me " i went in back and the keeper didn't showed up"

this is kinda tiring so tiring. 1k chivs is really not easy to farm not to mention the "excitement on finishing my frigg quest and now its delayed"...

i really want my 2k chivs back and 2 brave warrior if possible....

heelloo iam doing the this quest right now and i got the same problem
i killed the dragon keeper but i didnt get anything and lastly i tried to get in the room again
and there is no dragon keeper anymore is there a spawn time something?

heelloo iam doing the this quest right now and i got the same problem

i killed the dragon keeper but i didnt get anything and lastly i tried to get in the room again

and there is no dragon keeper anymore is there a spawn time something?

as far as i know. it has 1 hour respawn time. so u need to wait or check i think. not sure though.