coordinat0r

Please Help My Sg Got Blind Forever Need To Reset Skills :(

GM please help my takewon master got blind status forever because of skill (stellar protection) ineed to reset my skills in order to get rid of the blindness of my character please it will be nice and i would really appreciate it!

IGN : [FSK]Takumi

It would be the only skill that needs this. If it is an option, try to recreate your character and read the description well before adding points.
So don't put skills in "Solar, Lunar and Stellar Shadow" or "Demon of the Sun, Moon and Stars".

hmm GM... like wat james said...

im just curious ..why we dont have skill reseter here? ^^

when my 1st try to make a baby SN char i got a wrong skill, sooooo nooo choice, nid to delete it and make a new one coz there's no skill reseter ^_^

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/guides/creative-editing-i-can-see-clearly-now/

Maybe the administration can consider this and implement it as a solution to these cases? The links are dead but I'm sure it's not hard to recreate a pink box.

Blindness has no place in a high-rate anyway.

Edited by Forum~

It's what sensation said this is the only skill that needs resetting so i think adding a skill reset is just a waste of time All jobs except SN can maxed out their skills with leftovers even wizards and if theirs a shortage you can always buy a skill point from kafra for 1,000,000 Zenny each

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/guides/creative-editing-i-can-see-clearly-now/

Maybe the administration can consider this and implement it as a solution to these cases? The links are dead but I'm sure it's not hard to recreate a pink box.

Blindness has no place in a high-rate anyway.

I could modify the file myself in all honesty, but we have this encryption now that prevents making any edits to the client. I could do it for custom work, but I won't spread a client such as that to prevent abuse.

If you wish to have this implemented, you'd have to create a suggestion and vera will then attend to your topic soon™.

how come when idont use the skills it will be not a star glad anymore silly :) when i make the new one the bug is still persist!! its like stuck on my char when it reach on job lvl 255! so how come we SG use our full potential? please response on these Topic GM how can we enjoy the game?? the ticket system is useless when the GM is ignoring it :(

Don't put skills in that one skill that blinds you, it's that simple. I have made a Star Gladiator myself to check this and it works when you're 255/255 without putting any points in that specific skill.

So if you remake it, don't blindly put all skill points in, as that makes your SG blind too.

The only skill that gives you limited vision is Shadow. All other skills can be utilized to their full potential. If you want the benefits of shadow, prepare to have the downsides of it too.

If you want the benefits of shadow, prepare to have the downsides of it too.

Laying down the law.

The aspd bonus is so good though, haha.

delete your character and make a new one for better