jeffreytian89

Regarding Pets Skills

Hi, i was just wondering is all the pets in this server gives additional skills or stats to owner ? i would like to suggest like shecil pet gives +5 range to owner, lady tanee autocast level 11 heal when owners are lower than 50% hp ?

hey! hi there xD uhm this is a quite gud idea ^_^

hmm but i think it is wrong to post it here, beter to post this topic to "Suggestions"
instead ^_^

gudday btw

Some default pets already have skills, but for the custom monsters (from the safari) we don't have such intentions. However if there are a lot in favour of this and with reasonable ideas, this could be considered.

To tame any kind of monster, the monster would have to be in the pet database. Including all monsters in the pet database isn't really something'd like to undertake for such a small gain.

The [?????] skill also allows different possibilities and has been disabled for that purpose.

Kindly stick to initial suggestion and if you have any other ideas you're free to make a new topic and state the suggestion in a very specific manner. Read the pinned topics in this section or you might find your posts/topics being brutally removed or closed.