Procastinate

About The Emperium

I know this has been asked for about a million of times but i just want to be clarified because up to now I'm still confused of whether Abysmal Knight Card works on emperium or not, my main Question is, Is the Emperium a Boss type or not? others say yes others say no, but i want to ask the GM's about this matter since they know this server a lot more. Thank you

I believe that the Emperium has boss-like immunity, but isn't a boss type itself. Just angel, small & holy, like skeggiolds.

Skeggiold is a bosstype though.

Mini boss monsters are also affected by abyss card.

Thanks both of you sirs.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

but still kinda confused. does abyss really work on emp?

I check some monsters in ratemyserver.net , usually all monsters with boss type immunity skills are boss types, that's more confusing

I filtered the search for boss type mode only and it happens that emperium is included, if the emperium here is the same as the official server then indeed it is boss type

follow this link:

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?all_mob_select=%23&mob_id=&mob_name=&element=-1&race=-1&size=-1&mlvsn=0&mlv=&mlv2=&bxpsn=0&exp=&exp2=&jxpsn=0&jexp=&jexp2=&flee=&dr=95&hit=&hr=100&rgc=0&immu=1&mvp=0&minib=0&aggr=0&assi=0&sense=0&det=0&natk=0&immo=0&chcha=0&loot=0&chtar=0&plt=0&sort_r=0&sort_o=0&page=re_mob_db&f=1&mob_search=Search&page_num=12

or filter search for monster boss type mode/status at ratemyserver.net , then turn to page 12

more info: barricades on page 5, guardian stone on page 16

Edited by Norse_Joog