sadaharu

Any Sniper Build For Newbies In The Server

Well I am a 3day old FRo player. and 2day old for my sniper. I find it hard to accomplish some quests esp. Legendary Sniper Bow quest. It's hard to go solo in lhz_dun03 specially for me wearing only a Forsaken Knight SET, a Rudra Bow and stats for 255.

I would like to know some newbie basic build for snipers. there are basic build for snipers but it's kinda not basic for us newbie who are days old in the server.

I am planning to complete quest ASAP or any other way to gain items and have a decent or good build for more hunting.

thanks glad you guys could help me.

For a very beginner Sniper I would recommend a Double Strafe build.

Something around this:

STR = ~50

AGI= 195 ASPD

DEX= 300

INT= ~20

VIT=Rest of your stat points.

Instead of using a Rudra Bow, I would recommend using a 4 slotted Composite Bow. This way you can use cards to maximize your damage. For lhz_dun03 mobs, the best combination for a beginner would be 2x Hydra and 2x Skeleton Worker cards. Since I doubt you can afford MVP cards, I would recommend using Green Ferus cards on your shoes. This will give you an extra 20% HP, and 2 Vit. Zerom cards in Orlean's Gloves will give you some extra Dex. Unfortunately, until you get a Legendary Sniper Bow, you won't be able to equip a shield with your bow. In your cloak use two Pouring Cards. You can find this monster in the Yggdrasil Seed farming room or the Concentrated Speed Potion room. This is a valueless item that you can just ask around for and I'm sure someone wouldn't mind giving you a couple.

Best of luck and if you have any other questions just ask here!

• Like 1

Cast buffs (no healer buffs), Attention Concentrate and Falcon Eyes only, and do your stats like so:

Str: ~50-100 (your preference for how much you want to carry)

Agi: 195 Aspd

Dex: 29x (make the sum of dex and bonus be multiple of 10)

Int: 1

Vit: rest on this

Luk: 1

Start with Double Strafe as Adam recommended. Reason 1: FAS requires a good amount of crit to hit stable damage (so it needs higher end gear). Reason 2: So you don't piss people off at for_fild01.