Invidia1988

Sinx Builds

In short. I keep dying. I don't have the great things that prevent my death so what is a good build? I have been doing a crit build and it hasn't been working so what is better?

And what will keep me from dying...

Ways to not die

1. Lots of seeds

2. Gear up well before pvping

3. not randomly hitting people that are pretty geared

• Like 1

Whats your aim with sinx anyways? PVP, WOE or MVP?

Crit sinx - This type can tank the most. They got the most HP compared to other types. They can do all 3 as specified above.

Dex or Dagger type - Less HP than crit. Has huge damage output if they wield thana and their target is not wearing skoll. They cant MVP well unless you slap on a Phreeoni card

SB type - This type is easily vulnerable to 1 hit atks as there would be opportunities to hit them w/o them wearing their shields. To compensate they can take you out with SB spam. So they rely more on escape tactics(i.e. backslide, speed pots). Not meant for emp breaking in WOE.

SBK type - soul breaker builds are rare to find in this server. They have got to have decent HP but considering they would add stats to alot of attributes. They have got to have less HP like dex types. As I have seen this build, it would mostly be useful in PVP

Crit sinx is what I suggest for sinx beginners. You should try looking into the threads here and also the type of sinx and its purpose that you are aiming for. Also you maybe doing something wrong or you are just basically undergeared as Ray is implying. Post your gear and stats here so others can help you out.

I am mostly aiming for an MVP crit sinX build. I ended up taking down the RSX 0806 a while back but I realized I needed a change for it.

My current build for my stats

Str - 200 - ATK - (837 + 70)

Agil - 200 - Flee - (512 + 20) (Aspd 195)

Vit - 80 - (Def 41 + 93)

Int - 2 - (Matk 3 ~ 3) (Mdef 10 + 3)

Dex - 101 - (Hit 366)

Luk - 176 - (Crit 58)

I should have posted this x.x;

In numbers which should be changed around. And for cards

Head -

Two Kiels

Lower Head-

Sunglasses with a Nightmare card for immunity to sleep.

Armor -

RSX - 0806 - Can't be knocked back. (Great for dealing with those arse snipers in Bio labs 3.) And Evil Druid Card for armor enchanted with undead property. (I actually hope to get my hands on Gloom cards for the ghost property.)

Cloak - Forsaken Knight Cloak

Shoes - Shadow Walk

Accessories -

Brooch with Horong card for sight use.

Ring with Bloody Butterfly for Spell flow.

Weapons - Bloody Tear Katars with two Abysmal Knight cards and the kats are at 10+

I saw alot of different guides when it comes to building more of a dex build but I don't see much on crit builds. I like crit builds and when I was on higher rates that had a max of 999 for job and stats I would be able to max more out in my agil, str, luk, dex, and vit. I didn't worry so much after a while with Int but the other four were essential and after a good number for Vit I didn't die as much. Here I have to calculate my numbers better and see what works best.

I roam normally avoid other players in the fields since half the time they're wizards... and storm gust spam and or fire bolt...

So also the second part of this is enough to stay alive through the side random kills too.

I know nothing is great when it comes to Thana wielders and no matter of builds Thana card wielders will kill me every time.

I really like being a SinX they're alot of fun with the crit builds and the full "waterfall" effect of the crit hits flying.

well nothing's impossible but mvp sinx???? hmm dat was soooooo Riiisssky .... Snipes, Champs, and Bios is the easiest characters to use for mvp's

and to avoid death in pvp... learn how to switch different armors, cloaks, and shield ..well it's not always effective but this switchng is usefull ^_^

"there is so many way just try,everythng this server is balance, takenote Legendary sets can kill already ^_^

well nothing's impossible but mvp sinx???? hmm dat was soooooo Riiisssky .... Snipes, Champs, and Bios is the easiest characters to use for mvp's

and to avoid death in pvp... learn how to switch different armors, cloaks, and shield ..well it's not always effective but this switchng is usefull ^_^

"there is so many way just try,everythng this server is balance, takenote Legendary sets can kill already ^_^

Its not impossible for a sinx to MVP as I have done it multiple times. I can pawn any mvp with my crit build not as fast as a champ or sniper but the good thing about sinx is that it can kill all mvps as well as steal some from diff. classes. Example: Wanna out mvp a long range char? Wear a pneuma accessory. Wanna out mvp a GS that despe too much or a char that utilizes AOE skills? Use Detale card and hopefully that mvp casts magic to proc ME. Its all about strategy.

You do have crappy gears and as Noireth suggested. Do the f.knight quest, then l.gaunts, l.wep, then get an l.aura, then a legendary lower headgear. You got a wide selection to choose from. I suggest you get the l.balloon. Start voting as well to get a vote king set. Not bad since you got kiel cards hopefully those are not silver, I recommend you sell those and get better cards. Crit sinx wont rely on kiels. You better get some TG or if you wanna PVP as well get some FBH.

Here is a build suggestion

STR = 400 total. Keep it divisible by 10. Ex. STR 262+138 = 400/10 = 40 WHOLE NUMBER

AGI = Until you get 195 aspd w/ or w/o shield

INT = If there is any remaining right after VIT, put some here.

VIT = Do this last with the remaining points

DEX = Keep it as 1. Your a crit sinx not a dag type. You would barely miss unless you are fighting a PD char

LUK = Put some LUK until you get 100 crit. Some are saying 101 or 104 crit is better. Pick your poison.

When setting stats make sure you are on your default gear with the shield on rather than your secondary weapon

Gear suggestion

Upper helm = +10 F.Knight/King* helm w/ 2x Seyren cards. Gives you +8 more STR.

Middle = +20 L.Aura either L.Zod, L.LHZ, L.Myth w/ Gemini card

Lower = L.Balloon w/ Gemini card w/ Gemini card. 2x Gemini card will give you immunity to stone curse as long as you meet the required stat. Dont remember what it was though. If you dont want stone curse immunity slap on a 2x Vanberk card or 1x Vanberk and 1x Maya purple then either in middle or lower, your choice.

Shield = F.Knight/King* shield w/ GTB. Bring an Usakoring shield as well incase of fights.

Armor = F.Knight/King* armor w/ GR+TAO card or if you can GR+RSX. The 2 that I usually bring whethere it is PVP or MVP hunting

Cloak = F.Knight/King* cloak w/ 2x Skoll card. This would be enough for MVP hunting.

Shoes = F.Knight/King* boots w/ 1x D.Wiz card + 1x Green ferus or 2x Green ferus. I just usually use 2xFBH in case I get in a fight.

Accessory = 2x Str gaunt

Weapon1 = L.Sinxcrit w/ 2x TG + 2x Paper card is what I use. It is also an all around card set. But you can remove the TG and switch them w/ AK for pure MVP hunting

Weapon2 = L.Fenrir or L.Hels, I suggest L.Fenrir w/ the same cards stated above

*Donate or Vote

Thats just a basic guide though. Remember to EDP and enchant an element to your weapon. I hope you know your elements. Bring alot of seeds as well.

Edited by qperteplex

Hybrid type how about that!!

can switch all the time! use use Vanberk to increase citical rate..

Add Dex less agi to have 195 aspd

switching weapons

VR + Metaling + Dwarlord + Thana MAero

then try to use 2 flame lord rings

then if you switch to crit type

Use 2 TG 2 Paper

then use str belts or gaunts..

i never said that mvp sinx is impossible xD, i said "nothing's impossble...." i just said that sinx is too risky for mvp's as of now... there's alot of champ's now competing at mvp's...

and hell yea, before im using my sinx too for mvp's ...

Edited by bataclanmarriel

Hybrid type how about that!!

can switch all the time! use use Vanberk to increase citical rate..

Add Dex less agi to have 195 aspd

switching weapons

VR + Metaling + Dwarlord + Thana MAero

then try to use 2 flame lord rings

then if you switch to crit type

Use 2 TG 2 Paper

then use str belts or gaunts..

I'd rather stick to one build than going hybrid, you wouldn't be able to maximize the damage you can do with hybrid on this class in this server.. My opinion.. :)

plok, while breakin, d'ya need to use EDP? would it be better?

EDP, Cursed Water, Aloe Vera, Steamed Tongue is all helpful.. If you can't get steamed tongue, it's ok xD

EDP, Cursed Water, Aloe Vera, Steamed Tongue is all helpful.. If you can't get steamed tongue, it's ok xD

EDP,cursed water aloe steamed box of gloom box of resentment? xD + strategy huehue

Ways to not die

1. Lots of seeds

2. Gear up well before pvping

3. not randomly hitting people that are pretty geared

I disagree on the third one hu3hu3hu3