Biomehanika

Requesting Relocating Npc And Turning Off Pk

I would like to request the following relocation of NPC's in dicastes01 :-

Kafra location : dicastes01 157 191, and also to make the kafra save your spawn point according to your own preference like what we have in aldebaran and most of the popular towns.

Healer : dicastes01 161 191

Another last request would be to turn off PK mode on the map.

Thank you.

Edit : Another map would be mora :

Kafra : mora 116 172, and also change the kafra to the edited one as well

Healer : mora 121 172

Last but not least, would it be possible to move the Continental Messenger in aldebaran to another spot? If its possible then I suggest it to be moved to aldebaran 127 143

Thank you again.

Edited by Biomehanika
  • Like 2

I've already approached Genesis before making this and he said to make a suggestion but he didn't mention anything about filing a ticket.

The NPC isn't bugged, its just not edited yet to make it save your preferred spawn point.

I think it's already been planned to have PK disabled in all the town maps. Just have to wait until it's implemented.

I think it's already been planned to have PK disabled in all the town maps. Just have to wait until it's implemented.

I can't wait until it is implemented.

I also second Procastinate, it's really infuriating when we get PK'd on AFK status.

Wouldn't any one here agree that that is just plain dick move? Forgive the language, but it is what it is.

I am 100% in favor of disabling the PKs inside towns. My small guild is wanting to move somewhere else other than fCity.

Cheers,

Laura

Hey y'all. Just bumping this up.

Please support this suggestion topic by Ryan (Biomehanika).

Thanks!

Cheers,

Laura :laugh:

Hi, I'd like to tell you guys that dicastes01 is Avalanche's guild hideout, so instead of moving the kafra, it'd be better if they added another one in the location you requested, so we don't get affected.
That's all I wanted to say, thank you =]

Took you long enough to claim that this is your guild hideout.

And quite honestly I don't know who made the claim first, so rather than having to argue about it I'll back out to make things easier.

So as of now you would need to suggest which coordinates you'd want your NPC's to be in.

Took you long enough to claim that this is your guild hideout.

And quite honestly I don't know who made the claim first, so rather than having to argue about it I'll back out to make things easier.

So as of now you would need to suggest which coordinates you'd want your NPC's to be in.

I'm sorry, I'm not really active on forums, as you can see i got 40~ish posts and I've been here since 2009 ^^;; .... and I made this guild on February 11th, got the spot 2 days after, and made a ticket to take out the PK a few weeks later. If you try to remember, I was already in the map when you were sitting by the green fire, we actually talked a bit !

I suggested to have 2 kafras (keep the original one, that's the one I use, and add the one for your guild). And i don't think arguing is the best word, sounds pretty offensive, it's more like a discussion (:

I'm sorry, I'm not really active on forums, as you can see i got 40~ish posts and I've been here since 2009 ^^;; .... and I made this guild on February 11th, got the spot 2 days after, and made a ticket to take out the PK a few weeks later. If you try to remember, I was already in the map when you were sitting by the green fire, we actually talked a bit !

I suggested to have 2 kafras (keep the original one, that's the one I use, and add the one for your guild). And i don't think arguing is the best word, sounds pretty offensive, it's more like a discussion (:

I actually meant it in a nice way, so don't get me wrong.

So as I was saying, you would need to make a different suggestion regarding your NPC.

As for my side I think I'll just look somewhere else and besides I actually suggested somewhere else also in my first post.

Cheers.

Alright man! Sorry for the inconvenience then! Cheers =]

Hope this helps

Payon @go 3

F. Kafra coor = 164 233

Healer coor = 178 106

Suggested Healer coor = 166 233

Umbala @go 12

F. Kafra coor = 89 159

Healer coor = 129 132

Suggested Healer coor = 87 159

Louyang @go 14

F. Kafra coor =

Healer coor = 225 103

Suggested Healer coor = 223 43

Jawaii @go 17

F. Kafra coor = 247 130

Healer coor = warped around and as I was told there was none.

Suggested Healer coor = 252 129

Einbech @go 21

F. Kafra coor = 67 100

Healer coor = 142 244

Suggested Healer coor = 67 97

Edit: Added Louyang entry

Edited by qperteplex