tuanluu20902

Sinx Newbie Help

Hi guys, I am very new to playing Assassin Cross and Ragnarok as a whole. I currently have a 255/255 SinX with very minimal gears except for a Jur Specialty that I bought at the mall. As of right now, me just using raw attacks deal more damages/faster than using skills which is puzzling to me. Whenever I go to a high level dungeon I always miss when I try to attack a monster. My Aspd is maxed at 195, my Str is at 270-280, with the rest in Dex.

I would like to know what general direction I should go in to do good damages PVM and PVP. My friend points me toward using a katar because he said Sonic Blow is great but I cannot see the true power of using that skill yet due to my gear?

Most of the guides on this forum are about Sinx Breaker Crit, is that a better build for SinX since many people play it that way? I try looking for builds/guides for Sonic Blow Sinx but there are very few and most are not very helpful.

It would be very helpful if someone can shine a light for me. Thank you guys!