Nasus

Only Nd Ring Can Be Use By Super Novice

Hello,First i'm going to say sorry to all Super Novice users.

My point here is, for over power Super Novice, they can use any rings (Donation Ring)[ Cursed/blessed].

For an example, Prof cursed ring.

For super novice, they already have lot of HP, plus they can use any donation ring.This gonna make them too perfect.

And they can use kafra hairband as well which is already can't be use by Professor class.

Too much Matk, No one can tank their bolts.

So,my suggestion is, make those Rings that [+ MATK] can't be use by Super Novice = [ Not stack]

I am sorry to all SN's Users.

Hopefully u guys can discuss this, and will get some positive opinions from all players.

- PEACE YO.

• Like 1

i thought that sn only use nd rings that's why people make em o.o

Nth wrong w/ that. its like you saying Sinx is not allowed to use Links too or any other classes :c its da links effect nth wrong w/ it >:D PCE
Maybe lower the HP that Tao gives might b gud since 500k HP is too much

P.S not becoz im using SN too thats why im being defensive and disagree w/ it u know ders no SN Ring. unless they make 1 for SN

Edited by Maiimaii

Oh I thought it was a bug that made them being able to wear the stuff. I forgot about that soul link since i never use it.

If that is the case then +1. They only use a few stat points to vit to gain huge hp, so they can easily go hybrid without compromising damage. No need to allow them to wear the rings designed to help the specific classes.

They only use a few stat points to vit to gain huge hp, so they can easily go hybrid without compromising damage.

Actually there is absolutely no point in adding vit. It adds a negligible 4-5k hp.

With just 2 taos/2 rays, I got up to like 500k hp (1 tao gets me ~150k hp). Plus, no need for skolls since no vit and 2x tao=-100 def.

Additionally since rabbit has 10% demireducts, I can easily get 80-92% demireducts without sacrificing too much for my build.

So the problem is: too much hp, too much reducts, SN hits comparable or better than actual magic classes, and being a baby, 2k extra stats can let me go melee/thana with mammonite, plus they have a cart which gives them extra weight. SN in our current metagame is broken and I'm surprised everyone hasn't quit their current class and is not playing such an OP class.

And addressing this topic, a baby can wear something like Professor Cursed or Creator Curse to up their matk or mammonite damage. Considering that they're already OP, I think this nerf is the first step and on the right track to damping down this unbalanced class.

Edited by Forum~
  • Like 1

Actually there is absolutely no point in adding vit. It adds a negligible 4-5k hp.

With just 2 taos/2 rays, I got up to like 500k hp (1 tao gets me ~150k hp). Plus, no need for skolls since no vit and 2x tao=-100 def.

Additionally since rabbit has 10% demireducts, I can easily get 80-92% demireducts without sacrificing too much for my build.

So the problem is: too much hp, too much reducts, SN hits comparable or better than actual magic classes, and being a baby, 2k extra stats can let me go melee/thana with mammonite, plus they have a cart which gives them extra weight. SN in our current metagame is broken and I'm surprised everyone hasn't quit their current class and is not playing such an OP class.

And addressing this topic, a baby can wear something like Professor Cursed or Creator Curse to up their matk or mammonite damage. Considering that they're already OP, I think this nerf is the first step and on the right track to damping down this unbalanced class.

Actually they still need to get 99 vit so that they cannot be stunned. That is the only use of Vit for them. Not adding any vit at all will give you a disadvantage against WS and gypsy.

I rarely have problems against SN(seeing I main a bio) but I do see the problem with the class. It's just few people use them for some reason. I can't even stress out how much HP I have on my super baby using 2x tao and Eidelic wing.

What happens when u dispel a SN .

Does it unequip the ring..

Cause then its not that big a issue. If it doesn't unequip and u still maintain

Stats and bonus then that's the problem

Or else to keep it on they would have to keep gtb on

And that means a lot of incoming physical damage.

What happens when u dispel a SN .

Does it unequip the ring..

Cause then its not that big a issue. If it doesn't unequip and u still maintain

Stats and bonus then that's the problem

Or else to keep it on they would have to keep gtb on

And that means a lot of incoming physical damage.

The way this works is that you can equip any equipments on a Super Novice even if it's a class specific type of equipment, even after the link loses it's effect the item that has been equip-ed will still be on that character. The character will not be able to wear it he un-equip his equipment but can still put it back on when he has the link effect on him. Even with this flaw, they could just default the Ring on them and never take it out, so there isn't a point on what you had just said.

Edited by Aerynth

The above in simple rules:

1) You can equip other classes' gear on Soullink

2) You don't automatically unequip your gear when losing Soullink

3) You can't put more gear of other classes on when you lose your Soullink

4) To equip another classes' gear again you need to be on Soullink again

+1 !!

Not to mention the fact that they don't have to deal with the same BS as proff's do, AKA maya due to their immense health. Alot of the benefits of a proff and none of the downfalls. :/

Edited by xSeraphina