real4rever

Need Help With Bug In Quest Legendary Weapon Step 22-23

hi im new here just joining the server couple of days ago

i have been working for this legendary quest since 2 days ago, after looking the quest section in the fken site

so far before step 23 i had no problem , but after i warp to master forging(step 23) , all those items and zeny received from knight master (step 22) is gone.

for refence please check the quest

i have no more idea what to do, pm-ing people around, pm-ing GM from to bottom list, looking the site and google. i still have no lead. not even a single entity came to my aid. so i end up in this forum.

what should i do now?? i have come this far, i wish i could get back all those reward. you like for a second when u received unexpected reward of of 100m, u feel like wow and after second while warping, they all gone. feel like crap.

if anyone also had the same idea, opinion, idea whatsover please share and help thankx!!

[im still waiting for GM in game to reply now]
Edited by real4rever

After Step 22 is completed (Talking to the Forger) your items 1 Oridecon Anvil, 100 Coal, 300 Iron, 1 Books on Legendary Weapons, 100,000,000 Zeny, are supposed to disappear. These are your "payment" in advance to the forger to have him help you on creating your L.Wep.

Now you have Step 23:

Hunt for those items specified in the guide:

300 Burning Hearts

200 Live Coals
15 Enriched Elunium
15 Enriched Oridecon
1 Hammer of Blacksmith

Lastly Step 24:
Simply hunt for Heroes Remains, or buy ( 50m - 70m zennies ) from a player (Can be found in the "Vending" building in Fcity or if someone is pubbing to sell them ) I'd rather buy because it isn't that expensive and it'd be a better use of time to farm money then hunt for the Mob imho. If you do not have the money you can farm at @warp abyss_03 and use @ali 7444 to pickup only the treasure chests (drop) which sell for 150k ea. at npc venders.
Tip: Kill only yellow Acidus - they drop the treasure chests. Also Good Luck :)

Edited by exe_calibur