sshinytoyguns

Need One Veteran High Priest And Clown For Help With The 2 Raids.

yo. still doing the raid? :)

Mmmmhmm! Shall we raid this weekend? Friday night...let's say 8pm-ish here Cali time? :))

I got your seed tickets covered. ;))

what time is that in philippine time?? so ill be On priest or sniper...

leilanie better visit the token shop =)) think wisely...

i wont be online this weekend due to school stuff that i have to attend T_T.

No worries, Ely! The raid we did was so smooth, so I really would like to have you, Soo, and that priest in my party again along with Ferris (pLok XD). I will probably ask for two more Snipers and hoping RayRay (another Bio) is on whenever we organize this raid again. Just let me know when you will have a free time!

what time is that in philippine time?? so ill be On priest or sniper...

If I come online later tonight let's say 8pm or 9pm..it'll be like afternoon there. We have a priest and clown already with Sinx card and such, so your Sniper would be great! I need two more Snipers, so we can raise hell and finish the Sunken Palace raid super fast. :p

good day gm :)

i ask if i donate the all items and mvp's card for my sniper??

how much for each?? good item

pm me please

leilanie better visit the token shop =)) think wisely...

Hi Leilanie! Sorry to mislead you with my profile info, but I am not a GameMaster. I'm only a mere GuildMaster. ^_^"

I suggest you follow tongenorga's advise. :))

Thanks y'all for reading this topic! I'm overwhelmed with all this help y'all offer! Thanks! :laugh:

Cheers,

Laura

I can help with gypsy or high priest. For freee. :)

Awesome! We could use your gypsy's help Sotong!

im online. pm - Airwalk -

Awwfoo...I'm at work atm and will be busy for the most part of Friday and Saturday here. How's about this Sunday? Are ya free? Just let me know. :))

Ely? Sotong? You guys online??

WHOOPS! 2nd Raid done! :D

Edited by sshinytoyguns

nice one. :) sorry for not being online. i was kinda busy with school stuffs. :)

No worries at all, Ely! No need to apologize! RL stuff comes before RO, brah! :))

Soo Woo and pLok single-handed everything! Zo-ey from Endeavour helped as the priest. I had a blooper moment where right when 2nd wave was spawned. I died and got frazzled and ported back to fCity. LOL! Talk about being a klutz! :p :p

Oh and I got slapped by brutal truth that I am not that an effective Bio for this Sunken Palace raid. I HATE those serpent looking monsters and seaweed WITH PASSION! XD