plok123

Fun Facts About You :d

Fun Facts About Me

Hmmmm

I like oranges/watermelon/mangoes.... on vegetables i like potatoes and carrots.... :3

I like to think im not a picky eater..... but then i dont like milk or anything that taste like one.... xD

I'm currently in a relationship.... for 6 years now xD hehehe the struggles are real......

Never did i think of myself as prideful or bossy... heck i have a very low self esteem

I can count my friends on my hands.... that is in real life.... im friendly yet im also shy xD

I dont have any addiction.... drinking/gambling/smoking or drugs....-w-

A few facts about Victoria

• I love violence
  • I eat twice a day
  • I love Demi Lovato
  • I love Vanilla Ice Cream
  • I love puppies and bunnies
  • I am very afraid of thunderstorms
  • I am kind most of the time, but when you piss me off, I might become aggressive
  • I have an eating disorder (sometimes when I eat too much for breakfast, (other than cereals) I throw up in the sink)
  • I have many friends (advantage of being too friendly), but I forgot most of their names (they end up being upset) I am SO SO SORRY :(
  • I am a little OCD (just a little) look how organized these facts are, look at my other posts too, I feel like editing everything if I feel that its disorganized.

FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
° I can sing
° I'm fat
° I have a GF irl for 6 years. <3
° I love Panda's
° I play DOTA 2
° I play TERA from time to time
° I hate people who are boastful
° I love to eat Japanese Food
° I love watching Anime's
° I have 5 dogs
° I have a helper/friend irl named "George"
° I can cook
° Did I mention I can sing?
° I'm mostly online on FB
° I'm a Registered Nurse IRL.

Thanks for reading :th_bawi:
:th_bawi: :th_bawi:

Fun Facts:

1. I have CF ( Cystic Fibrosis )

2.I tend to be inactive for certain periods of time due to hospital tests/check-ups

3.My illness tends to bother other people besides myself

4.i've played computer games since i was 8 ( 13 Years )

5.My goal in life is to compete in a Mr. Physique competition

:th_e30:

Geee.. Cystic Fibrosis is serious. Erm.. How long have you had it? Since birth?

Edited by Rozeru

Geee.. Cystic Fibrosis is serious. Erm.. How long have you had it? Since birth?

Diagnosed at the age of 8, but the doctors said there sure it was from birth and when i was 14 i was told i wouldn't make it to 18, surprising how far I've come turning 22 this year :), i see your a registered nurse, you know much about the treatments and stuff for CF?

fun fact: I like to talk with my friends until I fall asleep (like literally falling asleep without saying bye or anything) and then at the middle of the night I kind of wake up, record a sleepy voicenote that makes no sense at all and then I don't remember about it in the morning.

Fun Facts About Me

I Like Reading Manga's and Novels

I Like to stay indoors

I Can Cook

I Like Being Spontaneous.... just to what i feel like doing

I Love My Pets but my Pets often dies so I don't know if i should get one anytime soon.... "and no it isn't my fault.. it would often be my family's fault... either they ran over it, they let it out and it didn't came back

1. My first game ever was "The Legend Of Zelda" back then on gameboy color (my gameboy was pink and I hated it)

I really love to read manga and I love yandere characters (ಠ‿ಠ)

I hate cola or fanta or something like that, too sweet! x_x

I love winter more than summer (snow is just awesome !)

I had a portfolio with all my old drawings and lost it during moving out, still searching for it sometimes ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

I'm a really dreamy person (sometimes more confused than dreamy)

When I was a child, I often climbed on a tree to have my breakfast (cereals, not bugs or something like that xD)

I have one stray tooth right behind my 2 front spongebob teeth.