The quest is supposed to be hard for new players because Frigg's King Shield is at top of all Shields which are available for players in server. I guess no one would lend a hand for you making the quest, unless you discover it yourself :)

See this is what happens when u don't allow for guides in ragnarok,

This game was so not designed with the idea of quests.

Now almost all new players get pissed that no one tells them anything about these quests, I know I felt the same.

There are tons of new players who also feel the same most then quit cause no one wants to be in a game with a asshole community so to speak...

But it's not community its the quest us such a pain and headache ppl don't even remember it properly after doing it.

So actually helping takes u to have good memory or that u made a personal guide for ur self

community Guides are not allowed cause admins decided that I hope they change their minds on this .

• Like 1

I like how they dont release all quest guides.

It makes the players actually work their brains. The quests are supposed to be hard and take time. If you dont like it, please leave the server, because here you dont get everything stuffed in your ass. You have to work for it and put a lot of effort.

You know what, it's so hard for a newbie to do the quest without a guide and without help of others. I will help those newbies in their quest as my fellow player helped me out.

• Like 1

Ok relax the quest us hard and it should be hard .

But the hardness should come not from trying to understand it

But in completing it.

What I mean is any game u take quests directions are easy now

Difficulty comes in completing it in the form of many items to collect, big bosses to kill,

Needing party's to clear stuff.

I play a lot of mmos like WoW, Tera, ragnarok on couple of servers.

I can say for a fact that's the concept like wow legendary quests have a guide

Doesn't mean now it easy .. Ragnarok official has end game SQI (super quest items) like Artemis bow etc

Even those gave guides for the quests.

That's the point I was making , giving a guide helps the community.

It doesn't make it easier just cause I have a guide items aren't being reduced, bosses don't just die.

I still have to work for it :D

Of course there's still work involved, but the tedious work of going through a lot of maps and searching for all the npcs is what makes the quests even harder.

Hidden quests are something I would love to see in more games, but most people know that there will always be someone who posts the guide at some point in time, rendering the hidden part of the quest quite useless.

Okie if that's the idea behind it to make ppl tediously run around maps :)

Pretty much why they end up calling the community and server assholes :-P

heh .. I got no issues either way I was just pointing out why it was not totally community's fault.

Why ppl get frustrated and leave.

I think hidden quests are kool too but should not be for core items.

Having it for like sprite changes etc makes it kool and worth bragging rights to figure it out .

Cause core items every one is aiming towards and likes to plan it out, guides help with that.

and most will just get pissed if they can't get that core strong item cause of no guide cause I speak from personal experience

The server is missing out on a larger player base due to this ideology.

The frigg quest is not even worth it to do now. Rather farm for tokens and buy it off from players.

EOF = 400-450 token
2 king shield = 200 token

total is already 600-650 token.
And the quest item requirement is just too time consuming.

You can simply purchase a frigg from players at 800-850.

This are the items requirement for making a frigg

Crystal Fragment 100
Rune of Darkness 100
Crystal of Darkness 100
Will of the Darkness 100
Crystal Mirrors 100
Dragon Scale 1000
Dragon Skin 1000
Dragon Tail 1000
Dragon Canine 1000
Burning Heart 100
Anolian Skin 600
Skel Bone 600
Solid Husk 500
Stinky Scale 400
Clattering Skull 300
Heart of Mermaid 300
Animal Gore 200
Rotten Fish 100
Ancient Lips 6
Ancient Tooth 96
Harp[2] 3
Rat Tail 600
Sticky Poison 600
Poisonous Powder 200
Poisonous Toad Skin 200
Bug Leg 100
Toxic Gas 100
Scorpion Tail 50
Tongue 50
Rune of Darkeness 666
Evil Horn 300
Skull 200
Will of the Darkness 300
Eye of Hellion 5
Mother's Nightmare 1
Chivalry Emblem 1000
Symbol of Brave Warrior 1
Dragoon Warlord Card 1
Dragon Wizard Card 1
Hammer of Blacksmith 125
Golden Anvil 1
Pyroxene 100
Star Dust 600
Pellet 500
Izidor 200
Aloe 100
Anodyne 100
Langka 100
Huge Leaf 1000
Strong Branch 700
Soft Blade of Grass 500
Fine-Grained Trunk 400
Solid Trunk 400
Tree Root 400
Sharp Leaf 100
Wooden Heart 100
Forsaken king Shield 2

So think carefully. :O
  • Like 1

I think it's fine. I didn't really disclose any of those quest coordinate. Just showing how tedious this quest can be. At the same time for those starters that wanted to earn more tokens can also hunt all this item to sell it to other players. If GM really think it's inappropriate, feel free to remove the post.

Edited by heha
  • Like 1

I think it's fine. I didn't really disclose any of those quest coordinate. Just showing how tedious this quest can be. At the same time for those starters that wanted to earn more tokens can also hunt all this item to sell it to other players. If GM really think it's inappropriate, feel free to remove the post.

Thanks for posting the items, thats exactly what i wanted to know, if it was profitable collecting the items to get some tokens.. it seems its not, so ty your clarifying this

I myself find it weird that the ring quest is out but not the friggs.

I did not find the finding of the quest npcs for friggs all that hard. First, there is only one custom map that is involved. Second, the quest was beautifully written and made me remember old style RPGs(so thumbs up to whoever wrote the npc dialogues and such). Third, I had fun on that quest, even if it involved lot of farming I had fun due to the story mostly.

You just have to read the stuff in the dialogue to know where to go next.

Tons of people were pissed off when they released the ring quest guide. I can understand that since most of the maps used there were custom and really hard to navigate due to you not being able to warp. Friggs quest shouldn't receive the same treatment imo

• Like 1

Really? Calling people here assholes. Heck call me an asshole all you want for not sharing the quest but get your shit straight. The reason why I wouldnt share it or even others is because the quest is sacred and should not be taught to others as it is punishable by GMs. Got warned when I was starting off myself when I asked people. IDK what will happen to the guy that just posted here and decided to help you though.

The ring quest released was due to a controversial player.

Edited by qperteplex

The ring quest was released under special circumstances. It was due to a controversial player as stated by trans releasing it in another public forum after he was banned, and Admins decided to take the guide he released and publish it here since there is already no secrecy. If it was up to the GMs, I do not think they will ever want to release a guide for it. That explains why Ring quest guide is available but not for Friggs.

Anyways, my guild and I have enjoyed the process of cracking hidden quests. It is only with hidden quest that you learn to appreciate the storyline. If a guide is released, ppl would just warp and press the enter key all the way. No one would read what the npc has to say.

Enter enter skip skip alt tab for quest guide. I mean no one ever bothers to read anymore or even try to grasp what is being flash in front them. Auto warp here Auto walk there, Its all about the pew pew pew paw paw paw only a handful of people will ever bother to look and appreciate the story, Most of the time its click the NPC enter enter stop on selection enter enter scroll down for requirement

This are the items requirement for making a frigg

Crystal Fragment 100

Rune of Darkness 100

Crystal of Darkness 100

Will of the Darkness 100

Crystal Mirrors 100

Dragon Scale 1000

Dragon Skin 1000

Dragon Tail 1000

Dragon Canine 1000

Burning Heart 100

Anolian Skin 600

Skel Bone 600

Solid Husk 500

Stinky Scale 400

Clattering Skull 300

Heart of Mermaid 300

Animal Gore 200

Rotten Fish 100

Ancient Lips 6

Ancient Tooth 96

Harp[2] 3

Rat Tail 600

Sticky Poison 600

Poisonous Powder 200

Poisonous Toad Skin 200

Bug Leg 100

Toxic Gas 100

Scorpion Tail 50

Tongue 50

Rune of Darkeness 666

Evil Horn 300

Skull 200

Will of the Darkness 300

Eye of Hellion 5

Mother's Nightmare 1

Chivalry Emblem 1000

Symbol of Brave Warrior 1

Dragoon Warlord Card 1

Dragon Wizard Card 1

Hammer of Blacksmith 125

Golden Anvil 1

Pyroxene 100

Star Dust 600

Pellet 500

Izidor 200

Aloe 100

Anodyne 100

Langka 100

Huge Leaf 1000

Strong Branch 700

Soft Blade of Grass 500

Fine-Grained Trunk 400

Solid Trunk 400

Tree Root 400

Sharp Leaf 100

Wooden Heart 100

Forsaken king Shield 2

So think carefully. :O

Wtf! I am planning to make this quest but omg, this ain't worth it.. I will just buy that friggs..

And also for the ring quest, it's not that worth it anymore nowadays because of the expensive spiritual whisper.

Enter enter skip skip alt tab for quest guide. I mean no one ever bothers to read anymore or even try to grasp what is being flash in front them. Auto warp here Auto walk there, Its all about the pew pew pew paw paw paw only a handful of people will ever bother to look and appreciate the story, Most of the time its click the NPC enter enter stop on selection enter enter scroll down for requirement

Did you have done quest here in fro without any help?

Wtf! I am planning to make this quest but omg, this ain't worth it.. I will just buy that friggs..

And also for the ring quest, it's not that worth it anymore nowadays because of the expensive spiritual whisper.

Did you have done quest here in fro without any help?

If i am bored, i can probably hunt most of the items there in a day. EoF probably will take the longest. If i remember correctly, it took me 2 days farming for my first friggs, the 2nd day was solely invested for the ones that are dropped by mvps.

I finish my first Friggs in a month. That's how lazy I am. Plenty of Friggs now, all bought. It's always nice doing the quest at least once to know the story line and I actually enjoyed exploring maps to find where the NPCs were hiding, although albeit frustrating. It's all good fun doing quest without guides and if it wasn't a core item, I would most likely not do it at all.