narutoyy

Dd Crit Sinx

Will not work if you put a dagger in the main hand, daggers makes the skill Double Attack proc, and that is a normal attack based skill. If you build your sinx on crit and uses Daggers, whenever the double attack occur, you will miss since you have no hit.

Edited by Rayray

Ray Ray what is your guild in the game?

None yet, but I promised Alyxia to help her guild when I come back fully, probably during the holidays. I don't have the time to be in a woe or super serious guilds nowadays. Although if they ask me, I will help during BR or even mess around in Euro

Thinking about it using a dagger on mainhand could bring some advantages when switching.

The dmg is less predictable and can burst from low to high and back in short amounts of time.

You could also always use crit increasing equips to throw opponents of their rythm.

Maybe I'll experiment with this a bit.

Then you would need to use phree on the main hand dagger, which lowers your crit damage since you lose one damage card. Then you also have to put dex so your double attack would hit. Seriously doubt if it would yield decent results.

trying to get crit with DD us kinda useless cause u get only 50% of ur crit rate.. As double attack takes the rest.

What would be ideal is to get def penetration (Inca)/ or thana effect with good dex

That would make ur normal hit just as good as crit and ur double attacks really badd asss