Who_Is_No.1

Who Is No.1 Gs

best WOE GS is Equilibrium and Smoke Detector but for PVP GS theres no other than the one with the Teal Emp GS , who was playing Soul linker and a Champ, i forgot his name but hes the best GS i've encounter ever since in FRO

best WOE GS is Equilibrium and Smoke Detector but for PVP GS theres no other than the one with the Teal Emp GS , who was playing Soul linker and a Champ, i forgot his name but hes the best GS i've encounter ever since in FRO

I can't be sure if that is Aki, but imma guess it is Aki since he was the one I know that uses teal emp on his GS.

What are the criterias on the No.1 GS? Because killing in for_fild doesn't really merit anything.

Aki was the only GS(recent one) i seen that can hold his own in PvP room even being ganged. So I gotta give it to him.

And since GS only has one build at the moment it really isn't who is the best: it becomes who has the better gear and more seeds. But as I said, put them all in pvp room and slug it out so we'll see.

I can't be sure if that is Aki, but imma guess it is Aki since he was the one I know that uses teal emp on his GS.

What are the criterias on the No.1 GS? Because killing in for_fild doesn't really merit anything.

Aki was the only GS(recent one) i seen that can hold his own in PvP room even being ganged. So I gotta give it to him.

And since GS only has one build at the moment it really isn't who is the best: it becomes who has the better gear and more seeds. But as I said, put them all in pvp room and slug it out so we'll see.

... my reply... aki HACKS. no gunslinger could spam as fast as him, even me or jeff(phoenix/ovoxo/radius) who lives in america approximately hours away from Boston where genesis is.

Edited by waterintoblood
  • Like 1

The server is not hosted in boston, so that is not a truly valid argument.

I myself don't know where aki lives though, nor do i know his ping or his hardware.

And cmon, even jeff gets called a hacker tons of times. It's no different really when you call aki a hacker as well. Without proof, those accusations mean nothing. And I see more people calling jeff a hacker than people calling aki a hacker. But then I know jeff don't really need to do it.

My point here is, I haven't seen much of the gunslingers going pvp room. Most of them just go in fild and desperado spam on a bunch of people who are sitting.

Dude, you gotta tell why you need to be on top 5 gunslinger? Don't you know from the start you buffing yourself with a priest 1st before fighting in for_fild01 and also with your sniper? LOL!!! Peace out!! But I don't need you to pin point you directly! XD and BTW I would also say no.1 in GS is James De Slinger, he pvp a lot and woe, and he don't buff as much of the Gunslingers here!!! End of the story!! XD

Edited by gagosila123
  • Like 1

Dude, you gotta tell why you need to be on top 5 gunslinger? Don't you know from the start you buffing yourself with a priest 1st before fighting in for_fild01 and also with your sniper? LOL!!! Peace out!! But I don't need you to pin point you directly! XD and BTW I would also say no.1 in GS is James De Slinger, he pvp a lot and woe, and he don't buff as much of the Gunslingers here!!! End of the story!! XD

LOL i do buff, and i got tarrots that dispell me. HAHA either way i also fought fair and shit! :P i got giap dispelling me as well LOL! i guess u havent seen the time that i actually tanked 7 people attacking me, you can ask JEFF or CAROL. u might be a new player and dont know much. you think james it the est because he is stubborn enough to stay as a gunslinger after this nerf. and yeah i see a lot of pro's saying my name i knda like this topic. oh and i see you are from fagnaught miggy lol.. u complain i buff trying to make me look immoral and shit while u and ur pussy guild starts warping when darkside's mindbreak vanish :)

• Like 1

Everytime a thread like this come up, a flame war begins. :D Do it in game people.

If this thread includes EVERYONE, past and present, then I'll say any other gunslinger from back then when we don't have one handed guns would be a bit better than the people we have now, skill wise.

• Like 2

Gunslingers are really just a gimick class with the current desperado/ Rs spam rate.

u have to be really stubborn if u wanna pvp with it cause all u can really do is

kill under geared / afk pl .

Its a bit sad since the main reason I came here to fro was cause of the Gs being viable in pvp.

Now its just ok for woe def .. And pvp vs under geared or under skill ppl..