syamil123

New Method For Donation !

Genesis, MOL is a third party escrow-esque payment provider for online games. They normally server proper, well established game publishers like Gravity, and larger game companies. Definitely not private servers.

Also nilo: Paypal sucks, cuz it's so eaxy to initiate a chargeback on Genesis.

Genesis, MOL is a third party escrow-esque payment provider for online games. They normally server proper, well established game publishers like Gravity, and larger game companies. Definitely not private servers.

Also nilo: Paypal sucks, cuz it's so eaxy to initiate a chargeback on Genesis.

THIS , this method is most all over the world had , like him said 'it's larger game companies' THISS !! YES IT IS ,

This some info about MOL ,

What is MOL ?

-MOL is a portal for a wide variety of online games, products and services from around the world. From purchasing flowers to online game credits, MOL’s goal is to provide you with the widest range of products available on the internet through our flagship product - MOLPoints.

MOLPoints is an online currency that can be used to purchase products from our online portal and the portals of our partners.

It also know as MOLpoint that is ,

-MOLPoints is an online micropayment system developed and operated by MOL AccessPortal Berhad. This payment system enables consumers nationwide to purchase products and services through the MOL portal and pay for their purchases at over 540,000 channels across more than 75 countries worldwide WITHOUT the use of a credit card.

most people on asia used this method for donate in game , why not u do for this server ?

it's more easier for us , and I BET ! more income will u have through this method , I BET IT SIR :)

TQ~

Can you tell us what country you live in, how widespread this is and how it works?

Im from Malaysia sir and this....

What is MOL ?

-MOL is a portal for a wide variety of online games, products and services from around the world. From purchasing flowers to online game credits, MOL’s goal is to provide you with the widest range of products available on the internet through our flagship product - MOLPoints.

MOLPoints is an online currency that can be used to purchase products from our online portal and the portals of our partners.

-MOLPoints is an online micropayment system developed and operated by MOL AccessPortal Berhad. This payment system enables consumers nationwide to purchase products and services through the MOL portal and pay for their purchases at over 540,000 channels across more than 75 countries worldwide WITHOUT the use of a credit card.

most people on asia used this method for donate in game , why not u do for this server ?

it's more easier for us , and I BET ! more income will u have through this method , I BET IT SIR :)

TQ~

Im from Malaysia sir and this....

What is MOL ?

TQ~

Here's where you're missing the point. MOL does not support ambiguous servers that are not under a large publishing corporation or established development studio. fRO is a PRIVATE server, run by a PRIVATE host which has no registered business whatsoever. They are NOT going to consider fRO as a business partner even should Genesis approach them.

Ya that's true mol / garena these guys won't accept pvt stuff.

They only link up with the official original providers under a big banner.

Again PayPal is way more convenient and used by most pvt servers.

but that's for admins to decide . Im from India and I know using these other system

Does not work to well.. But I knew that when I signed up here.

But I would definitely like to put a +1 for paypal

:D

Edited by nilo16