ScarletDevilmoon

[Solved] Help Gm Stalker Wants To Stalk Again :3!

I don't know why, but after an hour it keeps saying "attempting to connect to server" and several times,but for any other game I play there is no problem, so any help for this stalker to return to Fro * ^ *!? Note: there is no problem with meh firewall or internet.

• Like 1

Yes I still get this issue. D:!!

"Reply from 74.63.253.52 bytes=32 TTL= 50" is what it said

But if ur saying that command would fix it then no.

It just shows what your ping is to the server and if you can reach it. I just wanted to know if you completely were unable to gain any form of access. I'll try to look into it.. I don't know a solution at the moment.

What you can try is this though.. when you're in the command prompt do this: ipconfig /flushdns

This will clear your DNS cache and might help, in the meantime, I'll do my best to find a solution. (it may take a while I have exams coming up)

If flushing your DNS doesn't help you could contact your ISP and request a different IP adres. Or attempt to reset it yourself by shutting down your router and restarting it after about 2minutes. By doing it yourself, chances are that you will get an IP adress again from the same range and will continue having the problem.

Ima redownload again and see if it works >~<