kovax

Pvp Token Npc

i gree with georgie suggest...

so they can get easily the reward.. since you guy's post some watcher at pvp ladder... you should put some redeemtion npc too..

STFU kayl

i do waiting for 2weeks and more and HOF is updated but gms wont respond

so i suggest this

Edited by kovax

And how do you suggest this to work ? We can't automatically grant the players on the 1-2-3 spots to be able to claim the prizes as we have to run checks on possible cheaters and such. So for example. We have a ladder with 1: Yolo 2: Rofl 3: Nubcake. 4: Lmfao. Now after the checks on possible cheaters we find out that Yolo has cheated and thus will be disqualified. Now that Yolo is manually disqualified (we, as humans know) that the order will change to 1:rofl 2:nubcake 3:lmfao. The script however doesn't know that Yolo is disqualified so the script still sees the regular order of winners.

Even if we could use the PvP NPC to disqualify someone and remove them from the list, then the question is when can people pick up the tokens? Dream needs time to be able to look into possible pvp cheaters, so enabling spot 1-2-3 to claim prizes right when the pvp ladder ends is impossible.

So how do we tell the script who can pick up the pvp tokens and who can't ? And how do we decide when they can pick them up?

I know what you want, I just see a lot of issues with automating this proces.

Edited by Bishop

STFU kayl

i do waiting for 2weeks and more and HOF is updated but gms wont respond

so i suggest this

I'm on whenever you're away. The other winners got their tokens already.

About the scripts of it, i guess it will take a long one for sure. Alot of issues will occur

As Bishop has elaborated, it does not look like we are able to automate the process of rewarding players with a NPC as it requires a lot of conditions to be confirmed as one of the three winners. The idea behind this suggestion is something we could try to work with, but I do not think that it is one of our main priorities as for now.

I totally understand that it can be frustrating to wait for your prize, but I'd like to ask of you all to bear with us and stay patient! =]