nilo16

Sheild Chain Paladin Guide

STR Paladins are kinda rare due to the fact that few people know how to use them, and full devo paladins are easier to build.

I believe with the recent buff to them(more damage on holy cross are put on their weapons), they are more viable than ever.

Tks Shino seems ur the only one answering my posts hehe..

Im deciding on the class I wanna play here I've been playing on tro past 3years

But yet to decide on my main I usually play paladin , smith and GS

So tks that a good thing that holy cross is being looked at its such a critical skill to a str based paladin

I find the admins here to really seem to understand the idea of balance.

I was so amazed with what they have done for GS ..thats what brought me here initially,

But I see they have really balanced out snipers smiths with some really radical approach .

Pretty amazing I must say

Oh by the way u said they added damage to holy cross.. The valk odin weapon

Description doesn't say that unless its yet to be updated or, u mean the overall 35% boost

Tks

Edited by nilo16

Well, as an STR pally user myself, SC does not need to change. It already got its boost from the Friggs Shield and the weapon itself.

Thanatos works on Holy Cross. That means if they went dual raydrics, use holy cross with thanatos card. If you see your damage get low, use SC.

The friggs king shield and friggs knight shield(weaker version of the friggs king) are both quest items. They are like the rings which needs the donation capes as a quest requirement. In the Friggs case, if you are making the king version, you would need 2 donation king shield, while the knight version needs 2 knight shields.