Sensation

Novice Vs. Zombie

Novice vs. Zombie

We have this fun event that a lot people refuse to join or don't know what to expect. As you can see below we're having a lot o fun together and a large group of novices gathered together to beat the zombie mob. Hopefully in the future more players will join!

fneooh.jpg

yphdw.jpg

11kehkl.jpg

• Like 1

This is so awesome, Sensation!

Would this be a random Event or there's a set time and day for it?

I would love to know!

Those things aren't allowed, but I can't prevent them currently. They wil be disabled in the upcoming update, but for now it doesn't matter. People want to have fun as the 'weakest' possible character and where all players are equal in everything and anything. I encourage everyone to join this event, because it simply is a lot of fun.

P.S. James, you shouldn't always be negative about things, it's bad for you too.

Those things aren't allowed, but I can't prevent them currently. They wil be disabled in the upcoming update, but for now it doesn't matter. People want to have fun as the 'weakest' possible character and where all players are equal in everything and anything. I encourage everyone to join this event, because it simply is a lot of fun.

P.S. James, you shouldn't always be negative about things, it's bad for you too.

^ I see what you did there, Sensation.

Lol...you crack me up bro! ^o^

The event is now modified in the last patch. Even current events that seem easy and normal always left room for improvement. We have been working hard to also grant a better gaming experience there.

So next time, please all join these novice events, they are more fun with more people.

D: Event gm's are always online at times i'm never on T_T still haven't had a novice vs zombies :(

If Event GM online! this Event is useless b'coz Event Gm always play Dice event XD

Bro stahp posting too much nonsense . GM also do Guess the monster , Hide and Seek , Find my skull and also Dice event .

Waaa nonsense??? bro i always play Gm event! but cant counter novice vs zombie XD

The reason why we do not do this for the meantime is because there were a few problems in this game. But guess what. We can do Novice vs Zombie now! :)